The Introduction Thread Part 2

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

DragonFly

Ahem Prema
Staff member
Global Moderator
I used to be a regular, years ago. I'm back...checking in to see what's been going on. :)
Welcome back to Dimensions! All your favorite boards should be around and we have a BBW only hang out too! Just check the pinned posts at the top of the boards or shoot a conversation to a moderator if you have questions.

SplendidMarble

toaster ovens > slice toasters
Hello! Surprisingly I did not know sites such as this one existed and I can’t believe I’ve gone this long in the tech life without a clue. I decided to sign up and check it out. I only know that I feel like I classify as BBW, but I think on the lower end of the spectrum. ‍♀ I’ve been heavier than I am now, and I’ve been smaller. My mental and self-image state has always felt BBW. If that makes sense.

So far I’ve been reading through threads to get a general feel of the place, so hello, finally. ☺

Lola Rodriguez

Hola,

Hope I'm doing this right. Very new to this.
I'm Lola, 46 yrs old from Texas. Took me a long time to embrace this body. And now I love to show it off. Currently a Curvage model with several belly loving videos clips.
I love heavy metal, black clothes, beards, tattoos, rough sex and of course food. Especially tacos. Anything you want to know. Just ask...

SSBHM

Hola Lola, had to type it, it just made me grin. Guess I have a simple sense of humor. Anyway always happy to see new or returning pretty ladies around.

DragonFly

Ahem Prema
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hola,

Hope I'm doing this right. Very new to this.
I'm Lola, 46 yrs old from Texas. Took me a long time to embrace this body. And now I love to show it off. Currently a Curvage model with several belly loving videos clips.
I love heavy metal, black clothes, beards, tattoos, rough sex and of course food. Especially tacos. Anything you want to know. Just ask...
Welcome Lola! Hope you have a great time here at Dimensions

Latest posts

Group builder