The Introduction Thread Part 2

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

RK800

Hi everyone!
I'm a fat GQ Male from the sunny state of Florida, I'm disabled (not due to my weight, I just have some genetic health issues) and an animal nutrition student (I've also studied IT and animal welfare) with a passion for activism and video games.
Glad to be here! ^_^

DragonFly

Ahem Prema
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hi everyone!
I'm a fat GQ Male from the sunny state of Florida, I'm disabled (not due to my weight, I just have some genetic health issues) and an animal nutrition student (I've also studied IT and animal welfare) with a passion for activism and video games.
Glad to be here! ^_^
Welcome to Dimensions

nerdFA

Hi guys,

I'm a male FA from New England, I'm studying chemistry at university, I've been dating my best friend and dream BBW for about a year now, she's amazing :cool:, and I kinda decided to join this site because well I want to learn more about the FA/BBW community and about myself.

I've known about this site for quite a long time, but never really wanted to join until I felt comfortable about my being an FA.

So yeah, I'm happy to be here!

Mistyinltown

Hello Everyone!

My name is Misty, I am a 39 yr old BBW/SSBBW, I live in Central Florida, lurked here and there, only today signed up. I like to be outdoors, enjoy cooking and baking, I love my 4 legged furkids, and I love to learn new things.

I am here to hopefully make some friends. Any recommendations on what boards to start on?

Misty

BigElectricKat

Have a question? PM me!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hello Everyone!

My name is Misty, I am a 39 yr old BBW/SSBBW, I live in Central Florida, lurked here and there, only today signed up. I like to be outdoors, enjoy cooking and baking, I love my 4 legged furkids, and I love to learn new things.

I am here to hopefully make some friends. Any recommendations on what boards to start on?

Misty
Misty! Welcome to the show! I think you will probably find several of the boards that can be of interest to you.

DragonFly

Ahem Prema
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hi guys,

I'm a male FA from New England, I'm studying chemistry at university, I've been dating my best friend and dream BBW for about a year now, she's amazing :cool:, and I kinda decided to join this site because well I want to learn more about the FA/BBW community and about myself.

I've known about this site for quite a long time, but never really wanted to join until I felt comfortable about my being an FA.

So yeah, I'm happy to be here!
Welcome to Dimensions!

DragonFly

Ahem Prema
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hello Everyone!

Misty
There is the zlounge for fun game type threads, a BBW only board for our topics, and on the main board, all types of fat discussions about fat! Welcome

DragonFly

Ahem Prema
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hi everyone. I'm a 56 year old ssbbw from Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. Love cooking, books, movies, nature and conversation. mom of 2, grandma of 2.
Welcome Welcome Welcome! Hope you have a good time here and if you have any questions. Send me a convo! I’m one of the moderators and If I don’t know I can figure out who to ask!

BigElectricKat

Have a question? PM me!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hi everyone. I'm a 56 year old ssbbw from Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. Love cooking, books, movies, nature and conversation. mom of 2, grandma of 2.
What a coincidence! I love eating, watching people read, writing movies, and being natural! Seriously, I hope you enjoy this site and find something that interests you.

Latest posts

Group builder