The last movie you watched... and score out of ten - Part 2

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

docilej

I like her large AND in-charge :)
The "Weiner " documentary. 9/10...it's like you're in the room when his world came crashing down!! Wild!

MattB

Canucklehead
H6LLB6ND6R 9/10

I'm at the point where I prefer independent horror movies because they are becoming higher quality than the big studio releases.

Donna

Big Harpy Energy
It's not exactly new, and I've watched it several times, but TCM was playing 'Cat on a Hot Tin Roof' this morning early. I love Elizabeth Taylor and Paul Newman. It's a personal favorite, so 10/10.

Donna

Big Harpy Energy
Above the Shadows, 11/10

It’s a paranormal romance drama on Hulu, not rated but I would say it’s probably close to a PG13 only because of the MMA fighting scenes and the paranormal aspect. There’s no nudity and no cursing that I recall. The movie drips with symbolism and metaphors. Holly is a young woman who has become invisible to the rest of the world, following her beloved mother’s death, with the exception of a disgraced MMA fighter named Shayne. Holly helps Shayne rebuild his career and through their developing friendship and eventually romance, he helps her regain her visibility to the world. If you’re emotional like me, grab a tissue before watching. 🥺

Last edited:

Latest posts