The Thread for Random Single Confessions Part ... I don't know what Part

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

JoyJoy

Something very weird is going on with yahoo messenger lately.

A person I hadn't chatted to in years popped up the other day, except he didn't say anything - just "Buzzed" me...I ignored him because that annoyed me. He did it again this morning - I ignored him again.

Just now, another person I haven't chatted to in years did the exact same thing - still annoyed me, but I had been concerned about this person, so I responded, but got no reply back, and that's not like him at all.

Two minutes later, my son did the exact same thing. Except...he's at work with no access to the internet. Another coincidence - I haven't chatted to him on his yahoo screenname in years, either.

It seems like the hackers have been giving ole yahoo a good bit of their love and attention lately. I've changed my pw, just in case, and will tell my son to do the same.

Has anyone else been having similar issues?

Famouslastwords

Iaintnogoddamnsonofabitch
Thanks toots!

I confess I bought the Eminem CD and I like it.

And he did not do a duet with Jessica Simpson the vocals on We Made You are Charmange Tripp.

liz (di-va)

IC that the line Immamakeyourmommadoamillionposes from the SNL Motherlover sketch won't leave my head. And when it does, it's replaced by the Immabethesyrupshecanbemywaffle line.

JoyJoy

A patient came in to the office today to talk to my co-worker (we don't normally have patients in the office). He couldn't have been younger than 70, but was spry and chipper as a jaybird. When my co-worker looked at me and said "Why don't you wait here and talk to this lovely lady while I call the doctor?"...referring to me...and he jumped right in and started talking to me.

Which lead to him hitting on me....

which lead to him asking for my number, numerous times. :blink::huh:

I told him I couldn't date patients, but that didn't deter him. He kept coming back persistently, and when he left, said he'd keep coming back until I give it to him. I'm not good at rejecting people. Hopefully he'll forget me.

Blackjack

Fupa Troopa
IC that "to be continued" at the end of a DVD makes me want to choke a bitch.

Or eighty.

"Commander, why do you have Vipers and a Raptor headed for my ship?"
"Admiral, I'm getting my men back."

*TO BE CONTINUED*

FRAK YOU

And now I have to wait for Netflix to send the next one.

Your Plump Princess

Just dancing with shadows
IC I am worried about this 'prom' thing going smoothly. I HATE not having plans WRITTEN In STONE, SUBMITTED IN TRIPLICIT WITH THE FINAL DRAFT IN BLOOD [YES. WRITTEN IN STONE, WITH BLOOD!] >;O

SMA413

C-C-C-Cinnamon Lips
IC that I cleaned the hell out of my room tonight. My closet is organized for the first time in ages. I cleared my desk off. I dusted. I took out the trash. I boxed all the stuff I need to take to Goodwill.

I also finally made a pretty final decision as to where I want to move next month.

I feel really productive. :)

goofy girl

took a sharp left turn
IC that I woke up thinking that today is Friday. Now I'm sad. Wednesday isn't even close to Friday. :(

snuggletiger

Clowns Fear Me
Something very weird is going on with yahoo messenger lately.

A person I hadn't chatted to in years popped up the other day, except he didn't say anything - just "Buzzed" me...I ignored him because that annoyed me. He did it again this morning - I ignored him again.

Just now, another person I haven't chatted to in years did the exact same thing - still annoyed me, but I had been concerned about this person, so I responded, but got no reply back, and that's not like him at all.

Two minutes later, my son did the exact same thing. Except...he's at work with no access to the internet. Another coincidence - I haven't chatted to him on his yahoo screenname in years, either.

It seems like the hackers have been giving ole yahoo a good bit of their love and attention lately. I've changed my pw, just in case, and will tell my son to do the same.

Has anyone else been having similar issues?
I either get buzzed or I get some dumb advertisement for ACID berry diet pills.

OneWickedAngel

Untamed Woman...
IC that I have been a major bitch to one of my co-workers of late, but I'm just beginning to think he actually likes it.

goofy girl

took a sharp left turn
IC that today I have been so tired, cranky and miserable that I tripped over my own feet and fell down in the middle of the office, and although I was slightly embarrassed I was really just so happy to be laying down for a minute.

Surlysomething

In Remembrance
In Remembrance
IC that today I have been so tired, cranky and miserable that I tripped over my own feet and fell down in the middle of the office, and although I was slightly embarrassed I was really just so happy to be laying down for a minute.
This really did make me do a *LOL*. And I hate saying *LOL*.
There I did it twice.

You're funny stuff, Goofy. :)

JoyJoy

Yes, we love our goofy girl :wubu: :D

Chef

Galloping Gourmet
A client for which I do part-time programming/consulting, had their layoff today. Normally, a very laidback, folksy atmosphere, today very subdued. About 10 percent of the workforce, blue and white collar jobs got axed.

Usually the temp force gets terminated before regulars, but I kept getting reassured that I was "valuable". Yeah.. right..