The thread for random single confessions!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

StarScream!

Decepticon
I was supposed to have oral surgery to remove some teeth taken out today, but instead I woke up with strep throat.

I'm so afraid of surgery that I'm almost glad I to have strep, lol.

Zandoz

Highly irregular
We've got a road trip Saturday for my mom's birthday. Although for most of my life driving was my favorite thing in the world, I now dread the thought of 8+ hours shoehorned behind the wheel. :(

Surlysomething

In Remembrance
In Remembrance
I confess that i'm completely in love with a co-worker's '69 cherry red convertible Chevy Impala. :wubu:

HDANGEL15

GREATFUL
You are probably all over this, but when in doubt.....go out of your way to befriend the administrative staff. The receptionist, the admin assistants to the executives (if they slum amongst the mortals), the people in the mail room if your office is that big. One reason is just because a lot of people treat them like crud, and it is nice to be nice, and most of them really are nice people who are a joy to get to know. But the secondary benefit is that they generally know everything that is going on, who is doing what to whom, when re-organizations are happening, and all the other hot gossip. Show that you have their back, and there is a good chance that they'll have yours....which should help protect you from a lot of stuff.
(((EDx))) thanks for your feedback, but I currently share my office with all of the DYSFUNCTIONAL admin assts....until we move in a month or 2...they all whine and talk negatively ALL DAY LONG and gossip about the move and I am 200% treating them kindly, respectfully and commenting positively whenever I can without gushing...this is a brand new job for me, and one I am very excited about, but one of my co-workers confided in me that the minute he has another job, he is gone, tired of bein underpaid and overworked, he is a total BUFFOON and toots his own horn far too much and is thought of to be an IDIOT in the office, he referred to our boss that communicates only by email as HITLER......O BROTHER...I don't want to be in a negative place...so gonna keep smiling, being kind and waiting for change

HDANGEL15

GREATFUL
My sister got in a bad car wreck on Sat and I'm very distraught over it.

WHITE HOTTIERAZOR hope she heals quickly and am grateful she is with us still !!! one day at a time she will IMPROVE!!!

I was supposed to have oral surgery to remove some teeth taken out today, but instead I woke up with strep throat.

I'm so afraid of surgery that I'm almost glad I to have strep, lol.
SS hope you FEEL BETTER soon!!!!

HDANGEL15

GREATFUL
IC I am totally craving some cinnamon BEN N JERRYS ice cream after having a conversation about it with a certain handsome BHM from here on im yesterday

JerseyGirl07093

Stick a fork in me
hi all i'am new here and decided no better way to make a seen then make a confession and that is I have a crush on someone on this site.:)
little hint on who WS:D
Aha! I knew it! Those are my brother's initials!
But he's not on this site so it isn't him. False alarm. :p

Thanks brotha,she's ok like in the "she'll live" kinda way.
3 broken ribs,broken leg and broken nose. Plus she's all bruised up and looks like a zombie.
Holy cow...maybe she is eligble for home assistance via her health insurance..at least for a while.

My Brother had knee surgery and has been hanging at his girlfriends house 24/7 for all the good tlc..

iheartsquishys

I confess I'm totally falling in love with the guy from the date I was talking about in post 357 of this thread.

Uriel

Nacho Ninja
I confess that I think I'm going to be on here a whole lot less in a very short while, but you folks are a really awesome group of people, so it makes me a bit sad.

Melian

Ultimate Chimera
I confess that I think I'm going to be on here a whole lot less in a very short while, but you folks are a really awesome group of people, so it makes me a bit sad.
Where are you going?

SoliloquyOfaSiren

My life is in shambles lately and I'm actually not happy to be home alone the rest of the month...

I cried more when my dog almost died than when my grandmother actually did. (I did mourn though :p)

Latest posts