The thread for random single confessions!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

JenFromOC

Awesome.
I confess that someone gave me a thumbs up yesterday...and I really wanted to snap their thumb off. Whew...got that off my chest. LOL

HDANGEL15

GREATFUL
IC I am on day # 9 of new job...and BORED TO TEARS...they so needed to hire me a year and a half ago...but somehow I have literally nothing constructive to do..so here I find myself past lunch hour POSTING ON DIMS?

big brother are you watching?

butch

cuddly, hairy, and fat
I still have a lot of regret that I missed the st. pat's day FFA gathering in my neck of the woods. :(

LoveBHMS

default title
SECONDED. I was REEEEEEALLY looking forward to hanging out with you!

But it's cool - I might come back, eventually.
#1 on FFA Pervest 2009 Part Deux Agenda---Trip to liquor store to oggle cashier. Bring cameras.

Melian

Ultimate Chimera
#1 on FFA Pervest 2009 Part Deux Agenda---Trip to liquor store to oggle cashier. Bring cameras.
I wouldn't be able to keep a straight face, you know. I'd walk in, practically run over to him and say, "hi remember me??? My friends and I want to bang you. Sound good?"

:D

LoveBHMS

default title
I wouldn't be able to keep a straight face, you know. I'd walk in, practically run over to him and say, "hi remember me??? My friends and I want to bang you. Sound good?"

:D
Yeah, we'll be like "Hi! Grab a couple of bottles of Smirnoff and point us to the nearest stockroom with a lock."

Yummmmmmmmmmmmmm.

I confess as much as i love giving belly rubs and body massages...i also love to lay on my stomach and be rubbed by a big belly or lay on my back and be pinned down by his juicyness.

Esther

Queen Black Acid
I confess, I actually hate a puppy.
She ate a $125 book which I was not finished with, and will never own again.
(Not to mention several good science fiction novels I hadn't finished, either.)

escapist

Belt Buster!
I confess, I actually hate a puppy.
She ate a $125 book which I was not finished with, and will never own again.
(Not to mention several good science fiction novels I hadn't finished, either.)
At least your puppy has good taste :eat2: Mmmmm Sci-Fi :eat1:

Esther

Queen Black Acid
At least your puppy has good taste :eat2: Mmmmm Sci-Fi :eat1:
Haha. Well, true.
The one she ate had a BHM in it, and, I suspect an FFA as well :doh:
Guess I'll have to replace it to find out if anything steamy happens.

HDANGEL15

GREATFUL
IC it is week #3 in my NEW JOB, and this office is insanely DYSFUNCTIONAL (or rather my dept is)

I am not skilled at office politics, having worked in a family biz my entire life, and am not hip on the GAMES PEOPLE PLAY

I am fortunate, my besty got me the job and she is right down the hall....but my boss communicates ONLY by email, and that is her managerial style of 8 people :confused:

My mentor rocks, but I don't know if I can trust her or not, she tells me all the games she plays with people to EF with em..but she is an amazing teacher

stardust77722

hi all i'am new here and decided no better way to make a seen then make a confession and that is I have a crush on someone on this site.:)
little hint on who WS:D

Tad

mostly harmless
IC it is week #3 in my NEW JOB, and this office is insanely DYSFUNCTIONAL (or rather my dept is)

I am not skilled at office politics, having worked in a family biz my entire life, and am not hip on the GAMES PEOPLE PLAY

I am fortunate, my besty got me the job and she is right down the hall....but my boss communicates ONLY by email, and that is her managerial style of 8 people :confused:

My mentor rocks, but I don't know if I can trust her or not, she tells me all the games she plays with people to EF with em..but she is an amazing teacher
You are probably all over this, but when in doubt.....go out of your way to befriend the administrative staff. The receptionist, the admin assistants to the executives (if they slum amongst the mortals), the people in the mail room if your office is that big. One reason is just because a lot of people treat them like crud, and it is nice to be nice, and most of them really are nice people who are a joy to get to know. But the secondary benefit is that they generally know everything that is going on, who is doing what to whom, when re-organizations are happening, and all the other hot gossip. Show that you have their back, and there is a good chance that they'll have yours....which should help protect you from a lot of stuff.

Latest posts