The uh biggest part of your body

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

cheesylier

Well i really wanna keep this fun and PG-13 rated
So what on your body is bigger than everyone else's? I'd say my hands are longer than all my friends at 8 1/2 inches(I happened to keep a ruler close to my computer, dont ask why lol). So what about everyone else?

Arkveveen

:p Well, being a BHM, I'd say my thighs are very huge... I mean, they are much bigger then most large men's legs! 29 inches around, very dimply and textured.

Angel

no apologies for being me
My belly; my breasts; my thighs.....

but bigger than all of those.....

is my heart. :wubu:

AnnMarie

✰cuddly and terrifying✰
If you mean a specific body part, I guess I'd go with my butt or upper arms, they're extra large on their own - oh, and definately my ankles.

Emma

My belly, though my thighs come close behind.

raven

cheesylier said:
Well i really wanna keep this fun and PG-13 rated
So what on your body is bigger than everyone else's? I'd say my hands are longer than all my friends at 8 1/2 inches(I happened to keep a ruler close to my computer, dont ask why lol). So what about everyone else?
Mine is my belly/ hips/ butt

Tarella

It used to be that my breasts were the most prominent part of my anatomy, then it became my saddlebag area (a term that the women in my family distain regarding our upper rear hip area:genetically acquired to all the women in my family even if thin) and now it is my belly. I would have to say that I have been most self conscious of my belly due to it being noticably out of proportion to the rest of me.

The nicest thing though, is since finding this place and eventually meeting a wonderful man who has taught me through thousands of planted imaginary belly flags and his kisses on that abundant territory laying claim to him and the United States of America (who would have thought the US was interested in owning some Canadian belly), I have come to accept and actually like my belly as disproportionate as it is. I guess if I lived during the Renaissance it would have been perfectly proportionate and indeed its good to know that to some fine connoisseurs of plushness it truly is.

Here are a few photos of my beautiful big body parts:

View attachment lace.jpg

View attachment smatarablrsmj.jpg

View attachment Claimedterritory.jpg

Zandoz

Highly irregular
A contest between the ole butt and belly...but the butt butts out the belly on this one.

Moonchild

Seniory McMember
Hmmm.... my hair? Definately my most prominent feature. It's longer than most girls'.

I mean. Biceps. And pecs. And stuff. Of course.

Zoom

Rogue
Being a 20-foot tall ape creature... I'd have to say my nostrils look pretty damn huge.

Carrie

My pancreas is legendary.

Seriously. It has its own zip code.

Group builder