"The Walking Dead"...(to my fellow zombie lovers)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

TwilightStarr

Can't wait for the marathon, new Talking Dead, and scene from Season 3 this weekend!!!

Al Diggy

Between the heat and lack of Walking Dead, i'm goin' crazy!!! although i did see some appetizing still photos of some prison action!!!

TwilightStarr

Between the heat and lack of Walking Dead, i'm goin' crazy!!! although i did see some appetizing still photos of some prison action!!!
Yeah I am missing Walking Dead real bad, this marathon is coming just in time, I don't think I would have made it to October without it :p
I saw some of the prison pictures too, I CAN'T WAIT FOR SEASON 3!!!

kaylaisamachine

I'm a Little Teapot
http://www.facebook.com/#!/kaylaisamachine,
Has anyone read the graphic novel? It's so awesome. I'm so excited to see the differences and what they are going to do with it on screen. Not to mention with the crazy stuff that happens at the end of the 3rd section in the novel (for those of you who know what I am talking about) I wonder how they are going to continue the show.

Al Diggy

i'm about to go get Vol. 16...The graphic novel is crazy!!! i wanna see if and how they translate some of the things to the show...i like the fact that there r a few differences in the show, so u still can't predict what will happen.

Al Diggy

Yeah I am missing Walking Dead real bad, this marathon is coming just in time, I don't think I would have made it to October without it :p
I saw some of the prison pictures too, I CAN'T WAIT FOR SEASON 3!!!
countdown to marathon!

thatgirl08

KNOW IT ALL
I DVRed the marathon, Talking Dead & black and white pilot episode .. my boy and I are looking forward to watching it all throughout the next week or two!

bbwjessiestroxxx

:kiss2: Well I just dont know what it is about zombies. I love watching the movies about them and the Living Dead show is amazing. I must admit I just recently found out about the show a few weeks back and now Im hooked for sure. I hope Im not the onliest one who goes ga ga over the zombies.

Hugs
Jessie
:kiss2:

Al Diggy

1st episode...alot of action, and MICHONNEEEEEEEEE!! and think, it's only gonna get better!!

zillaj

I can not wait to see the General, and love the changes from the graphic novel vs. the Tv show. I get to enjoy both without the show being one long spoiler.

Latest posts