"The Walking Dead"...(to my fellow zombie lovers)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

lucca23v2

Curves for miles
Ok.. this is going to sound bad.. but if someone has to die.. i rather it be Rosita or Sasha... i am not as invested in those characters

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Green Eyed Fairy

Keeps on dancing
Ok.. this is going to sound bad.. but if someone has to die.. i rather it be Rosita or Sasha... i am not as invested in those characters

Good choices- or even better, kill off that new guy with them from Alexandria. Killing off the bit sideline people never bothers me...that''s what they are for! :p

Still a Skye fan

Normalcy is overrated
Well...Rick's the lead character of the show and Negan will want to punish him by taking out one of his closest people, so Rick will survive.

Carl's still a kid so he'll most likely survive.

As for who met his/her fate at the end of Lucille? The TV show doesn't fully follow the comics (where Glenn is killed by Negan) so it could be anyone else in Rick's group.

Yeah...it'll be a long wait until October gets here.

It was also cool to see Carol and Morgan go off at the end with those two guys on horseback who I'm guessing are from The Kingdom (which is another community for those who haven't read the comics...and their leader has a tiger!:eek:).

Dennis

x0emnem0x

Words.
I was watching Fear the Walking Dead last night, finally admitted to myself it would be amazing if at some point down the road they did a crossover episode. :D

lucca23v2

Curves for miles
I was watching Fear the Walking Dead last night, finally admitted to myself it would be amazing if at some point down the road they did a crossover episode. :D
I don't think these two casts will ever meet. Cali/Atlanta.. they would need to be on that boat for a long time..the i ne prevailing theme is that you are not safe anywhere... it is not the zombies you have to worry about.. it is the living.. they do the damage.

Latest posts

Group builder