Things we break - New Stories 03.01.2018

Discussion in 'Weight Board' started by anonymous.viewerun, Feb 3, 2018.

1. Jun 17, 2018 #21

andycarter

andycarter

andycarter

I get a kick out of damaging chairs without breaking them outright. I like leaving them wobbly, creaking, cracked, bent, so that other people get to wonder just how heavy does someone have to be to do that to a chair. My favorite is to leave stress marks in plastic, but only some chairs are prone to that, even at my size. I also love when a chair makes cracking and creaking noises loud enough that people notice. My BFF is also heavy enough to put some hurt on the furniture, and she's learned to be uncareful on occasion, to please me.

I love pool parties with floaties because people always assume I'm way too heavy for them, so when I get on them without even being careful, they gawk and their eyes bulge out of their heads LOL. There's a woman in my social circle who is my size, much larger than my BFF, who sat on an air mattress outside the pool, with another fairly heavy person already on it, and popped it. I want to get together with her and see if she's into doing that kind of thing intentionally.

And speaking of pool floaties, I sat with my BFF on one on the grass without popping it, and we invited another woman to join us, and she did. The uncertainty over whether the thing would pop was thrilling. The thing held all three of us for over an hour and I couldn't stop admiring just how hard it was with that much weight on it, and how bloated the exposed portions were. Those poor seams!

Last edited: Jun 17, 2018
    LifelongFA likes this.
  2. Jul 26, 2018 #22

Trinkan

Trinkan

Trinkan

Cool! Like this thread!
    Once i was staying the night in a friends appartment, she is a wery curvy girl but not that big, about 90kg only.
    Well we had some drinks with some other friends and we were kind of touching eachother in the sofa and then she went to have a smoke in the bathroom and asked me to join her.
    I did and in there she was leaning her round butt on the sink and i was standing in front of her talking.. she took my hand and pulled me closer and we started making out and i really got turned on by seeing her ass against the sink in the mirror.
    Well i guess she noticed and things got more intense and she leaned more on the sink and wrapped one leg around me.. creeek and i saw the sink bend down and a gap opening between the sink and tiles.
    Ooops i guess im not that lightweight she smiled at me but she didnt move.
    I was on to the point i was shivering now and she know..
    You want to find out if it can hande my full weight for a while she smirked at me..
    I dont think it can, its only wallmounted and you are not THAT lightweight i wisperd.
    Better grab my ass and hold me up then she said and raised her other leg and brought her full weight on that poor creaking sink and i could hear the tiles cracking under the extra weight before i could grab her butt firmly.
    The next few min is like a daze but i had one of the best moments in my life.. the feeling i had to support her weight even at the peak gave the whole thing so much extra and hearing the creaking with every move and i was later told it was great for her also to se me struggle not to let my grip go..
    After that time we tryed some other interesting places to

LifelongFA likes this.
  3. Jul 29, 2018 #23

Warrior

Warrior

Warrior

Dear Trinkan,
    thank you for sharing your experience with us.
    This was the best story I have read in a long time!
    What were the other interesting places you haves tested?

4. Jul 29, 2018 #24

andycarter

andycarter

andycarter

I have a few stories I could tell. One was several years ago, I was at a hotel. There was a beach theme somethingerother going on and they had plastic chaise lounges facing the sun room. Umbrella tables, drinks with umbrellas in them, etc. I was reluctant to sit on the chaise lounges, particularly on the tile floor. The legs of plastic furniture tend to spread apart on tile floor. These were sturdy, industrial things, the seat covered in a sturdy canvas...but the frame and legs were plastic. But I sat on one, closer to the end of it than the center, so I'd be over the legs rather than between them. It still bent quite a bit.

A woman even larger than I am came over and said, "I'm glad you tested these things. I wasn't going to sit in them."

I thought that was a rude introduction, and presumptuous. But more than that, I thought, "You gotta be kidding, girl. You're bigger than I am. I wouldn't sit there if I were you." But I just smiled and said hello. She positioned herself to sit right in the center of a bendy plastic lounge, and I was about to warn her, but she plopped herself right down.

Crack! The legs spread apart and the thing bent like a banana. But it didn't break. She paused, alarmed, but decided to pretend all was well. She scooted around to position herself, and the thing bent like hell with every move. She'd lean hard against the back of it, and I'd think it was going to break, but when she did that the seat unbent a bit as she got some weight off her butt. Then she'd relax and put weight back on her butt and it would bend again. She repeated that a couple times, trying to pull her belly up so she could lift her legs onto the lounge. She got one up, and the thing bent even more. She kept trying to get the other one up, and the thing bent and bent and bent. She couldn't get her knees together enough to get both her calves on board. I thought about offering help but I was dumbstruck and my heart was racing. And I didn't think both her calves were actually going to fit.

Probably the heaviest person I've seen since childhood. Her legs were so much bigger than that chair! Outweighed me by at least a hundred pounds. I was now pretty certain the thing would hold me, so I got comfy sitting on it normally. It bent quite a bit but didn't break.

Crack! Slaaaaap! The woman's lounge broke and she now sat on the floor, a folded chaise lounge in front of and behind her, and she was bunched up, trapped by the back of it, which pushed her forward. I helped her up (holy crap!) and she was too exhausted to go anywhere, so I told her to sit over the legs on the one I was just on. She reluctantly did so...and it bent like hell. I pulled up another one and we had a conversation, before I helped her up again and got her comfy on a sofa.

Trinkan and John Smith like this.
  5. Jul 29, 2018 #25

andycarter

andycarter

andycarter

Here's a recent one. I was at a pizzeria and I had just ordered carry-out, and I sat on a bench with a woman. It was small enough that I was in her personal space a bit, but not too badly, so I was surprised and annoyed that she said, "Holy crap, what the hell?" and she got up. My partner walked in and came to sit with me in the vacated seat. It was a tight fit, as she is much larger than the woman, and the bench bent quite noticeably. That's probably what the woman was reacting to. I imagine it bent quite a bit when I sat on it.

I was leaning pretty badly toward the center of the bench, so I figured she had to notice, but to make my partner aware that the bench was bent quite a lot, I lifted most of my weight off it and then sat down again. Crack! It bent so much, both on the way up and on the way down, that it startled my partner. And there was the cracking noise. We stood and waited for our pizza standing. With the annoyed woman :)

Last edited: Jul 29, 2018
    John Smith likes this.
  6. Jul 29, 2018 #26

andycarter

andycarter

andycarter

Here's another recent one. The public pool only allows floaties when there aren't a lot of people, and we managed to make it when there aren't a lot of people, but our floatie is really large. We pumped it up, and people looked at us funny, but nobody objected. In the pool it goes. It's like a circular sofa, made for four people. The box says it hold four adults, but the picture is one small woman and three kids. There's enough room that it could easily fit another four people, but we figure it'll be way overloaded with just two of us on it, so we don't expect more from it than that. I'm almost 600 pounds, my partner is more than 400, one friend is almost as big as I am, the fourth person is 300-ish.

Using the stairs, and me counterbalancing, we get the heaviest woman aboard. There's a problem already. In addition to sinking her side of it quite a lot, she's so thick that her legs cover the hole in the center that all four of us are supposed to stick our feet into. But, with my partner counterbalancing, I climb aboard...and spill us both. We do that again to the same effect. Third time I land it, with one knee in her hip and the other leg on top of her. Not the way we're supposed to sit in it, but it will have to do. I'm leaning hard against the side of the sofa, twisting it badly. The thing is so overloaded already that it's distorted out of shape. It doesn't look like a circular sofa anymore. We've probably already doubled its capacity. We probably should have stopped here.

My partner climbs aboard next, landing on top of us. She's not heavy enough to spill us, and she finds some vinyl that isn't already covered and sits on it. Her legs are on top of mine, and she's leaning so hard that the float is mis-shapen even more. The seat part isn't under water in the photos, but it is with us on it.

The fourth person, the lightest of us, launches herself aboard, and pretty much has to lay on our legs, across the center of it, because there isn't any more seat available.

Piled high on it like this, rather than having our legs dangling in the water as it was intended, we've loaded it even more severely than our weight accounts for. It's just about submerged, and it's twisted out of shape. This is how we floated for quite a while, as people gawked at us. When we moved, the thing twisted with us, and sometimes we'd rock a little bit, sinking one part of it and then another. Totally overwhelmed the thing. I loved it.

When we needed to stretch our legs, we got off of it, and the thing was so stretched out it looked partially deflated. We added air and climbed aboard again. We somehow managed to get it stretched in one direction a lot more than the other this time, so it was really oblong now, the two heaviest of us on opposite ends, pushing against each other. This time my partner ended up on top of the heaviest woman and the fourth person ended up on top of me. Stretched the hell out of the float...and then it broke. Ripped right down a seam clear around the thing. The air rushed out of it and our pile of big people drifted apart. People stared. We laughed.

loopytheone and John Smith like this.
  7. Aug 9, 2018 #27

Trinkan

Trinkan

Trinkan

It was this one time we were in the kitchen preparing some food and she was in front of the the cuttingboard, the built in type wich slides out under the countertop.
    I came up behind her and hugged her from behind, as i did i felt her push her big butt against me and she got the reaction she wanted, asked me "you like this?" Bent a bit fwd and moved a little against me.
    I turned her around and kissed her while she rested her butt on the cutting board, not really sitting on it but enough weight to make it creak under her.
    Careful i said, this wont hold your full weight.. i know, i can feel how it bends under my butt she told me with a devious smile as she stod up and i thought she would move avay but instead she pulled out the top drawer half way under the cutting board.
    Hope this is a good quality kitchen she said and leaned back pulling me closer and sat down with her full weight...
    It made lots of cracking and creaking and i grabbed it with both hands supporting it, it wont hold you! She just smiled and unzipped my pants.. you started it and now its my turn.. . Lets see how long you can stay focused on your drawer she said with a grin, bounced a little and started you know what..
    It didnt take long before i started to loose grip and focus on her.
    I could feel her slowly sinking deeper in front of me as the drawer bent under her but i didnt break, i guess this is a bit too much fresh meat for it to handle at once she whisperd after we finished and she padded the side of her soft ass still sitting on there legs dangling before i lifted her down.

That drawer still dosnt close fully today and reminds me every day..

LifelongFA likes this.
  8. Aug 16, 2018 at 11:21 PM #28

Trinkan

Trinkan

Trinkan

Another nice memory is then a friend came over to visit me in my storagebuilding, i was showing her around a bit and we were talking about everything like friends do..
    At this period i had a painful back so then i was standing/walking a while it got wery intense and i had to sit down.
    Well it got painful and i told her i have to rest my back and excused myself and went over to a storagebox, you know the kind you usually have in the garden to store pillows for gardenfurnuture and such. It looks like a big plastic chest with rounded top.
    Anyway its not really ment for sitting on but i had to so i sat down and we kept talking, after a minute or so she came over and said, any room for me too?
    I looked at her, she was tall and a bit curvy but didnt look heavy so i figured the box would hold her weight to and i moved a bit ro the side and made room for her.
    She sat down beside me carefully, problebly noticing the top bending under her added weight on top but it held us fine even if i noticed it was now completely flat under us..
    She noticed also and said "think it can hold us both, im quite heavy.."
    Dont worry, it seems sturdy enough and i bounced a little wich made her slide closer to me;).
    Well she relaxed and we kept talking and laughing for like atleast 30mins there and i think the box bent more under ouer weight because we came closer and closer leaning against eachother sides.
    Then she stood up and took out a toscapie (cakethingy with almonds) from her bag and a thermos, i thought we might as well have some snack she said. Sounds great to me i said and she sat down again but this time sideways facing me and the box groaned under her weight back on top..
    Ohh she said but didnt stand up, instead she put her legs across mine and asked if it was ok with me? More comfterbly talking then we are facing and dont have to twist ouer necks.
    I agree i said and secretly loved feeling her warm soft thighs on mine..
    Well we had some coffe and cake sitting like that and after i told her it was great and reached to give her a hug.. BIG misstake since she slid closer and lifted her legs to get closer and focused her full weight on her butt in the middle of the box.. we both felt it give away under us and the crumbling sound like in slowmotion then we fell in..
    Since she had her legs over me she kind of landed in my lap wich was wery painful for my hurt back but at the same time wery arousing:oops:
    We made sure we were both ok and then slowly started laughing like crazy in there legs sticking up over the sides of the box wich made it impossible for her to get up not mention me under her weight.. this made us laugh even more, this went on until we were both out of breath and we could start planning how to get out, i guess i have to lift you up so you can swing your hips over the side i told her.. yeah good luck with that, im 98kg she said while blushing.. wow really! I replied, problebly with my tounge hanging out:rolleyes: because she gave me a wery strange look problebly trying to understand why i reacted like that instead of some other way..
    Well we couldnt figure something else to do so i started lifting/pushing while she was worried of putting her full weight on me and i must admit i didnt mind having her on top and legally grabbing her ass:p:D
    Unfortunatly she got up after a while and got her legs over the edge while i helped her sit up, i loved the view of her meaty ass sitting over my face and se the plastic edge of the box sinking and bending under her full weight before she could get her balance and stand up..
    Then she helped me get out and we went inside the office, she looked strange on me and said "why do i get the feeling you didnt mind having my fat ass on top of you??" I thought i was gona kill you..
    Hehe well.. im not gona answer you on that one "wink wink"

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 16, 2018 at 11:31 PM
    John Smith and LifelongFA like this.