Top 3 famous BHM you would sleep with?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

roundaboutway

"LEEEOOOOOOO" (I say in a dr. evil mike myers voice) is getting chubby? Maybe he will add a positive spin on the scene like he did the environemnt

iheartsquishys

After watching the hot tub scene on Reaper tonight I have to add Tyler Labine to my list. I'd edit my previous post if I could figure out how.

goofy girl

took a sharp left turn
I can't believe I forgot to add Jason from Ghost Hunters :smitten::p
I'm pretty sure Jason lives somewhere near me. I took a "ghost hunting" class and the instructors were the two brothers that began TAPS..the priest guy is HILARIOUS!!

SilkyAngela

runs with scissors
I'm pretty sure Jason lives somewhere near me. I took a "ghost hunting" class and the instructors were the two brothers that began TAPS..the priest guy is HILARIOUS!!
Good thing he doesn't live near me, hehe, I would so be driving by his house just hoping to see him mowing the lawn. He's married to a big girl, she's appeared on the show a couple of times and they're cute as can be together :D

I know the two guys you're talking about...experts in demonology I think. They don't appear on the show as often as they did the first couple of seasons. Did you like the class/get alot from it? I would so love to be able to take something like that. Lucky girl!

On another note...the folks from the radio station have been tossing the idea of a BBW Ghost hunt around for almost a year. We may actually put one together in the spring of next year at Waverly Sanitorium in Louisville, KY....would you be game for such an event? :)

MetalGirl

Wonk of Words
1. Bizzare.
2. Kevin Smith.
And I don't know if he could be considered famous, but...
3. Quinn Kelsey. :smitten: He's a baritone and his debut at the MET was awesome.

freedombigirl

Dunno about 3...but Jack Black for sure:eat2:
And maybe Chris Moyles.....am more into women though but love fat guys too!

missy_blue_eyez

Hmmmmmm mine would definately be.....

James Corden (HOTTIE)
Nick Frost (YUS please!)
Chris Moyles (Only because of him being a fat bloke who constantly bashes fat women so Id sleep with him to prove a point! Not a bad looker but an absolute a/hole!) hehe

Wantabelly

100% FFA
Missy blue eyez... i am with you on all those men.... mmmm. Also, have you seen that guy on that bank advert (might be natwest... can't remember) where he's really unhelpful.... he's cute too :)

bexy

is red again <3
Missy blue eyez... i am with you on all those men.... mmmm. Also, have you seen that guy on that bank advert (might be natwest... can't remember) where he's really unhelpful.... he's cute too :)
his name is mark benton! hes fab, a great actor.

its the nationwide ads (god i watch too much tv!)

i second the kevin smith, i wub wub wub him!!

ooh and meatloaf. especially circa rocky horror!

Weeze

Justin Bieber of Dims
that's probably because they're all adorable....

ThatIsThat

Seth Rogen Seth Rogen Seth Rogen

Also, last time I saw, Stuart Townsend was getting quite the belly... :wubu:

missy_blue_eyez

Seth Rogen Seth Rogen Seth Rogen

Also, last time I saw, Stuart Townsend was getting quite the belly... :wubu:
Ive never heard of Seth Rogen but I just went and googled him and mmmmmmmmmmmmmm fight u for him...Ive got about a 200lb advantage over you lol ;)

Latest posts

Group builder