• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Touch Base BWL

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigwideland

It has been a long time since I have been online, for a number of reasons, as people how have been on this site for a while would know I was a common poster with some good pics from time to time, I had a period of poor healty a stomack issue that has been improving but has taken a few years to heal up, I had to lose a far bit of my weight account of it, however I am on the gain again in the last 6 months and have gone from 152kg to 192 kg or a gain of 88 lbs, I still have about 11 kg or 22lbs to get back to my peak weight that will not take long and I have every intention of going much higher.

I hope all my old freind recall me and forgive my lack of messages for so long. I am sure you will. I am between PC's my old one was infected with so many virus it became unusable, I will getting a new one so, but until then I am using a public one so have limited access and no email, so I can not post any pics but I will when I get back online,

love to all

BWL

Latest posts

Back