• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Uh, new girl here :)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

comngetmeFA

Well, i just want to say hello to all the members: hi BBW girls! and especially the FAs!:) I just joined a few minutes ago, after a few months of coming back to the site repeatedly. I must say that the 'weight room' was what attracted me the most--those stories are incredible, hot! Until recently, I have been a little sketchy on the fact of calling myself a BBW, because I was never confident about the way I look, i mean, this is coming from a girl who starts giggling when a guy hits on me!:D I have always been a chubby girl, since I can remember--I have never, NEVER been skinny or thin, (maybe when i was a toddler or something) but anyway...I joined because I want to be apart of the BBW community and meet people of the opposite sex, especially around my age who openly admire the chubby, fluffy exterior of the fairer sex. (You 'closeted boys' are included too.:D ) Until recently, I was surprised that there were men out there who appreciated girls with a little extra. But after looking at this website, reading some of the stories and threads, I began to think, 'Hey, there are guys out there who desire women like me, hmmm.' :smitten: So again, hi everyone and...i think im going to like it here!

Latest posts

Back