unpopular opinions thread

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

NancyGirl74

I have never seen any of the Godfather movies and really have no desire to do so. They just look boring. I have been called unAmerican for this opinion in the past.

lucca23v2

Curves for miles
I have never seen any of the Godfather movies and really have no desire to do so. They just look boring. I have been called unAmerican for this opinion in the past.
Not unamerican.. but you are missing out on a great movie. At least the 1st one is great. the 2nd one is ok.. the 3rd was crap.

"Luca Brasi sleeps with the fishes"

Before anyone asks.. no I did not get my screen name from the movie.. I got it from something else.

fat9276

They are boring. I don't like any movies having to do with the mob and murdering people.

Yakatori

Hard to say, really...
"...I don't like any movies having to do with the mob and murdering people."
Along with "Heist-Flicks," I tend to approach this genre with a certain degree of cynicism. Just because of how much of it, especially nowadays, seems to adhere to a such a strictly formulaic approach. But, every once in a while, something really different comes along. Then it will catch my attention.

I really dislike this trend of people using the the speaker feature on their phones. Everywhere and all of the time. Remembering back when Nextel's push to talk was quite popular, I was kind of hoping this would disappear forever along with that annoying chirp. But now it seems like it's as big as ever. I don't understand why this is; and would've thought smart phones, with everything else they can do through maps & social-media, by now would've shifted our attention away from having to spend so much time just talking into them.

When women compliment each other by saying they're "jealous" of this or that, I think I know what it's supposed to mean; but still....

Now that Ke$ha's out of rehab, I'll admit to being sort of curiously optimistic about what direction her music might take.

lucca23v2

Curves for miles
^^??????

Is this thre different things you have an upopular opionion on? If not that is one all over the place rant...lol

fat9276

I have always loved ABBA but now am a bit obsessed with them. I watched some old interviews and documentaries on them and came to respect their musicality even more. Learning that Frida used to be a jazz singer in Norway, really made me happy.

They did and do get a lot of flack for being part of the "disco" era but they were/are truly talented and I am not ashamed to say I love them :D

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home
In Remembrance
I have always loved ABBA but now am a bit obsessed with them. I watched some old interviews and documentaries on them and came to respect their musicality even more. Learning that Frida used to be a jazz singer in Norway, really made me happy.

They did and do get a lot of flack for being part of the "disco" era but they were/are truly talented and I am not ashamed to say I love them :D
I do too. I think their music is ageless although I've always loved disco.

Latest posts

Group builder