What’s on the dinner table (part 2)?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Sidhuriel

Cooking Queen
grilled tomato basil seasoned chicken breast, pasta with tomato and bell pepper sauce, green beans with garlic and olive oil, and Alpine milk chocolate bar for dessert.
Sounds good!

We're having pan fried potatoes with garlic & parsley, fish fingers & beans. Easy but nice. Got milka brownies for dessert.

Tracyarts

A little bit of all kinds of things. Mostly anti-inflammatory because the autoimmune stuff is bothering me this week.

Some lemon-herb cabbage salad, an avocado with lime and salt, some balsamic vinegar marinated beets, some mozzarella arugula and tomato pizza, and overnight oats with walnuts cinnamon and vanilla walnut milk. Probably some golden berries and a glass of tart cherry juice before bed.

Tracyarts

Breakfast for supper. Pancakes, eggs, and apricot-habanero turkey sausages. The sausages were Jennie-O brand, and tasted pretty good. Not really fruity, but pleasantly hot from the habanero.

sarahe543

We had a bbq. Hit dogs, lamb kebab, burgers, grilled vegetables and halloumi. Yum. And wine.

Tracyarts

Grilled chicken, brown rice and quinoa pilaf, okra and tomatoes, and lemon herb cabbage slaw.

I made a big batch of okra and tomatoes yesterday from scratch, oh man is it good. Okra is in season now and easy to find in the supermarket. So, I've cooked it a few times over the past month.

ScreamingChicken

WVMountainrear's Husband
There is a farm to table restaurant in our area that has an amazing breakfast menu. Tonight was smoked bbq Wednesday ...1 meat , 2 sides and cornbread. I had pork ribs and @WVMountainrear had the brisket sandwich. We both got baked beans and mac and cheese. The loaded potato skins( essentially two potatoes cut in half, baked, smothered in bacon & cheese and served with sour cream & ranch) was an excellent appetizer as well.

Tracyarts

Grilled chicken breast with Cajun seasoning, dirty rice (just the seasoned rice, no meat), green beans, and okra and tomatoes. I love okra and tomatoes, and I've been making it every week since okra has been in season.

20191002_212544.jpg

Tracyarts

We had random stuff tonight. Bean and cheese tostadas, pickled beets, lemon-herb cabbage salad, okra and tomatoes, and cake for dessert. Basically scrounging in the fridge for whatever would be fast to get on the table. The tostadas baked while I dished up the rest of the food.

Latest posts