what are you happy about today? Part 1

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoyJoy

I'm in total book-nerd happiness. I've found another author that grabs me by the collar and pulls me into the story, and putting the book down to actually..you know...go to work, and eat, and sleep, and stuff..is like torture because all I want to do is go home and read more. :wubu:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Game_of_Thrones

MamaLisa

Mama Is Extraloveable!
What is there not to be happy about..

i have wonderful friends..

a great job that i whinge about way 2 often..

i never have a shortage of nookie..

I have a wife and a husband... lol

i love myself.. i know that im supported by the universe/angels/god/guides/ or whatever it is that is supporting me right now..

Im happy about being happy. why be anything else???

soleil3313

Just keep swimming.......
I'm happy that we're planning a surprise birthday party for my friend!

Squeeeeeeeeeee! :bounce:

goofy girl

took a sharp left turn
I'm going to the zoo today! I'm going to the zoo today! I'm going to the zoo today! I'm going to the zoo today! I'm going to the zoo today! I'm going to the zoo today! I'm going to the zoo today! I'm going to the zoo today! I'm going to the zoo today! I'm going to the zoo today! I'm going to the zoo today! I'm going to the zoo today! I'm going to the zoo today! I'm going to the zoo today! I'm going to the zoo today! I'm going to the zoo today! :D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

goofy girl

took a sharp left turn
Hey, Goof...are you going anywhere special today? :D (hope you have fun!)
LOL..I was waiting for that!! I'm so excited though!! :)

Thanks, I'm sure I will have a great time. :happy: The weather is perfect today(well..I love rain the best, but rain would have canceled the plans), we're going with a really fun couple, and we're going drive down to the beach after for dinner. AND LOTS OF FUN AMINALS TO SEE!! :D

JoyJoy

LOL..I was waiting for that!! I'm so excited though!! :)

Thanks, I'm sure I will have a great time. :happy: The weather is perfect today(well..I love rain the best, but rain would have canceled the plans), we're going with a really fun couple, and we're going drive down to the beach after for dinner. AND LOTS OF FUN AMINALS TO SEE!! :D
I hope you take lots of pics! I'd love to see them! Enjoy!

Fallenangel2904

Fat Fashionista
I'm happy I got an A (Actually a full 100 percent!) on my Business Midterm the other day! I studied my ass of for that exam and I'm so glad it paid off! :D

Teleute

Heh heh. "Member".
CHEESE FESTIVAL.

And going to a fantastic pub afterwards.

This is going to be a BRILLIANT day. :D

Weeze

Justin Bieber of Dims
ok, so my car cost 800 dollars that i don't have and i had to borrow the money and pissy whine pissy whine pissy whine...
MY CAR RUNS LIKE NEW! SERIOUSLY! It's in better shape than when we bought it! (which isn't actually saying a lot, since it didn't have a working starter when we bought it...) but yeah! My car! Woo! I feel like I can go ANYWHERE now... If I could afford it.

WOO CAR!

Oh, and speaking of car's the fam's having a get-together to watch the Sprint Series All-Star race tonight.
WOO NASCAR!
That's right. i said it.

Catkin

Dissertation got handed in yesterday!! And Eurovision was on tonight, and the UK did really well. Didn't win, but still, yay! :D

ladle

Back on Top
I leave on my epic holiday in just two weeks!
I am started to get spooked that somewhere I have forgotten to do something though....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts