What Are You Happy About Today? Part 2

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

OneWickedAngel

Untamed Woman...
I was involved a wonderful group discussion on Goddess mythology last night and I'm looking forward to just hanging out enjoying copious amounts of pizza with good friends tonight.:happy:

PunkPeach

Reconnecting with an old friend, who has a common love of baked goods that always makes me smile

stan_der_man

The Teflon Frog
I just found out last night that my name was put on the credits of a multimedia art exhibit somewhere in New Mexico for a sound that I generated for a colleague's computer generated artwork. I usually consider noises that I make gifts for the betterment of society... but is was nice to get my name in credits. :D

OneWickedAngel

Untamed Woman...
I just found out last night that my name was put on the credits of a multimedia art exhibit somewhere in New Mexico for a sound that I generated for a colleague's computer generated artwork. I usually consider noises that I make gifts for the betterment of society... but is was nice to get my name in credits. :D
I once had an ex tell me that after a really long, disgusting, Belushi-would-envy worthy belch.

I am happy he's my Ex.:happy:

SMA413

C-C-C-Cinnamon Lips
Today, my manager called me to tell me had to switch my schedule. It worked out that she didn't need me to work on a day that I actually needed to be off. I love when that works out.

BarbBBW

Yep, I am BACK!
I am soooooooooooo Happy I got to talk to an old friend lastnight who was gone for awhile!!!

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
In Remembrance
Grand Funk Railroad tonight. i hope i have the energy for it!!

Vanessa

hehe. I just wrote on my blog yesterday why I was happy. Today my son came home from boarding school. He's awesome and I've missed him. :D

Your Plump Princess

Just dancing with shadows
My Prom went awsome, I got to go with my guyfriend Matt. [ <33! ] and we got to go out to eat afterwards.

Oh, Em, Gee, Yummy!

The prom ended at midnight, we got at the truck-stop around 10 minutes to midnight, and ended up staying there till 2 in the morning. It was a BLAST! [And YES, there will SO TOTALLY be pictures coming on dims, Asap! :D ]

JoyJoy

Willie was incredible!! (especially considering he's 76!) In a field packed butt-to-butt with happy people who were (at least!) half-drunk, half-high... singing and whooping it up - it was such an amazing time! Rednecks, college kids, old people like me :D and some even older singing and dancing and living in the moment.

Afterward we went to watch a friend of ours win the Mr. Gay Arkansas pageant. What an amazing night!

The rest of the weekend will be filled with more fun and revelry, with good friends and great music. We're currently debating between Buddy Guy and Heart tonight, then bbq tomorrow and Little River Band tomorrow night. By Monday, I'm going to be so exhausted!

SMA413

C-C-C-Cinnamon Lips
I got put of work early last night and I'm going to Austin for lunch today. Austin is probably one of my favorite places in Texas.

:)

PunkPeach

I'll be back in Bensalem in a few short days..and I got the news the hot tub is open and the pool with be by next week. I can not wait to go out and soak in that hot tub...some music and a frosty drink and they may not get me out.

URTalking2Jenn

I have a good job making some money, and I got to go to San Francisco to see my friend. Bonus: I got to go to a meet up there.

ladle

Back on Top
in seven days I will be leaving lil ol NZ for the wide world!
5 more days of work.....then 11 weeks off!
:happy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts