What Are You Happy About Today? Part 3

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

penguin

Fnord
DM Supporter
DimensionsModel
I’m not sure I’m happy about it, rather that it gave me a massive case of the giggles, which felt pretty good. I tried to learn some basic twerking, but maybe an ass as big as mine isn’t cut out for it. Or I’m just uncoordinated 😂

penguin

Fnord
DM Supporter
DimensionsModel
It's raining and it's cool. Thanks to La Niña, our usually disgusting hot summer is wetter than usual (where I am on the map), which also means less chance of summer fires. I really, really don't like summer, so I'm a happy wee camper right now.
I’m so envious of your rain. We haven’t had that much up here :( I hate summer.

DazzlingAnna

DM Supporter
Last night, while I was watching some videos I had taken a few years ago I found a little clip where I can hear my father picking up and talking on the phone.
I was surprised, happy, sad and kind of helpless when I heard him - all in one moment.
I thought I could never hear his voice again as he always avoided being recorded. I count this as happy even if I felt different all day.

Barrett

OMG, Becky, look at his belly.
DM Supporter
I decided that I’m going to order this cheesecake for my birthday next week.
What is making me sad today is that I started to order one of those for myself (I am a cheesecake fiend of the highest order), only to find out it's located in Australia.
I'm still kind of wondering if they might deliver internationally, and if such delivery would be prudent for a cheesecake.
Because that looks AMAZING.

penguin

Fnord
DM Supporter
DimensionsModel
I would definitely do the same. Enjoy and happy birthday! :)
Thank you 😊

What is making me sad today is that I started to order one of those for myself (I am a cheesecake fiend of the highest order), only to find out it's located in Australia.
I'm still kind of wondering if they might deliver internationally, and if such delivery would be prudent for a cheesecake.
Ha, sorry to get your hopes up! Hopefully you can find something similar a little closer to home.

AmyJo1976

SSBBW & FFA
DM Lifetime Supporting Member
DM Supporter
And I had my hopes up :D

penguin

Fnord
DM Supporter
DimensionsModel
I didn't even know this kind of service existed. I'm not sure you can find it in France. In Europe? Anyone knows? A business to start?
They only started home delivery in the last year or so. We ordered two half cakes for my daughter’s birthday last year, which was great. We couldn’t decide which one to have lol

Latest posts