What Are You Happy About Today? Part 3

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Shotha

DM Supporter
I love the rain!
I love the rain, too. I like it, when it rains hard and we have to paddle along our street. The rain is refreshing. It makes the plants grow and makes the wild life thrive. The rain brings us food and drink. Without the rain, no one would get fat. On rainy evenings, I love to play all of my happy songs about the rain.

Shotha

DM Supporter
@littlefairywren what belated Christmas present did you get? :D
I don't know yet. (That's optimism.) I wrapped all of my Christmas presents, including one for a friends little boy. Because this is holiday time, as it's our summer, I haven't handed it over to the boy's mother. It's just sitting in one of my book cases and telling me that Christmas isn't over yet.

jrose123

What am I happy about?
I'm happy about potential. All things are possible. As bad things can be, I still feel blessed. I get up, get dressed and do something. At one time, I couldnt. So, the mundane really means a lot to me. To be outside, on a bus, or just people watching don't just happen. It takes doing to get to those points. I'm grateful for every ounce of doing that gets me anywhere. Potential isn't just the outcome. It's the steps that get us there that matter.

Shotha

DM Supporter
Today I'm happy, because it's a Monday, which hasn't been preceded by the all-night Sunday night drunken party that my next neighbour and next door but one neighbour have every Sunday night (and 4 or 5 other nights each week). I've been staying with friends for a few days to get some sleep and rest. So, I'm feeling better than I have done for ages.

Shotha

DM Supporter
I'm happy, because last night I mail ordered some nice badges. They included a "FAT BOYS RULE", badge. It's not a specifically gay badge, i.e. no rainbow colours or anything. I also ordered some rainbow "I ❤..." badges, where you write your own words. My words were, of course, "I ❤ FAT BOYS!"

I also ordered some bear pride with paw badges and some 4" x 6" bear pride with paw flags.

And, of course, I'm happy, because I'm a fat man.

Jon Blaze

FALCON
DM Lifetime Supporting Member
- Calm day
- I'll be a member of the Space Force in the next few weeks. Δ
- Unexpected check in the mail
- I still have trauma and other issues I'm addressing. But I've made a lot of emotional progress over the last few months. My demeanor is much more calm.
- I have a friend coming to see me during the Valentine's Day weekend. It may turn into "More," but I'm emotionally mature enough to accept it either way.

Last edited:

jrose123

I'm happy I still can get the attention of a man. It has nothing to do with my self-worth but it has everything to do with my female vanity. Things of beauty are meant to be seen and deserve to be appreciated.

penguin

Fnord
DM Supporter
DimensionsModel
Last November I ordered some stockings and chub rub pants from Snag Tights. For some reason, they never arrived. So after waiting and emailing support, they replaced my order. BOTH packages turned up today! I have no idea what journey the first package went on, but now I have lots. I just have to hope they fit. They’re made for bodies like mine, but I’m still a little nervous. But mostly excited because I want to try them on and see if the mock garters make my ass look as good as I think they will.

Today I'm happier than I've been in a long long time. And that's because @ODFFA has made me feel soooo seen and sooo appreciated that for the first time in forever I can actually see my body and not feel all of society's toxicity echoing in my mind (even if I'm seeing it through my own eyes). She is a truly incredible human being and I'm happy today because of her being soooo utterly wonderful and soooo loving and sooooo kind and soooo empathic. If it seems like I'm gushing, it is totally justified because she's that amazing. 🥰♥♥

jrose123

Happy, and reminiscent of Mardi Gras Parades. Yeah, people make over Mardi Gras Day parades. My favorite parades are the night time parades in New Orleans and Lafayette, La. I'm old. I remember being at the Bacchus Parade and Drew Carey was the parade marshall. LA is good Louisiana is the only place where bars stay open all night. Left parade, went to a bar stayed all night, went to the breakfast buffet, then went to church because I'm Christian.😇 Love Louisiana! I won't mention the food...🥰