What are you happy about today?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Today is gorgeous -- warm (but not hot), mostly sunny, breezy (but not too windy). I pulled out our patio table and I think we'll have supper out on the patio, unless we go to a restaurant patio. (after today we are going to have heavy rain tonight and tomorrow and then cooler and frequently damp weather as far at the weatherman's eye can see, so need to make the most of today. Too bad about this whole 'work' thing getting in the way for much of it)

Anjula

the bitchy one
Xyantha updated her stories! Soooo happy!
also I have a call with a potential investor today but again, the stories make me much much happier!

Reactions: Tad
It's over. Thanksgiving, I mean. The hell of seeing people who, though I am glad for the first 10 minutes I see them, by the end I want to scream and run away. And eventually the fat talk and weight talk arrive, and I try and fail to educate as I am talking to people who are drunk and not interested in body positivity, alternate ways of thinking/relating, and that's that.

Food was outstanding, though...if there was a second turkey, I would have eaten that, too. :) Hey, we all have families and they all drive us nuts.

I am happy it's Sunday and I'm by myself and taking care of tasks around the house, and glad to be me. :)

Last edited:

Latest posts