What are you happy about today?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

BigElectricKat

I've got the brains, you've got the looks...
Staff member
Global Moderator
Over the course of the past few months, I had resigned myself to the fact that I really didn't deserve much happiness and instead tried to focus on others' well-being. With all of the issues I was facing, it didn't seem fair to try and start a relationship with anyone as I knew it would be "tough sledding" for a while; at least on my end. And being honest, I really wasn't looking all that hard because I felt it was pointless.

But I'm happy to say that so far, things are going smoothly. We talk a great deal and, even though I haven't opened my Pandora's box of ills, I get the sense that Hannah is of strong mind and not easily scared off. Time will tell.

I appreciate the well wishes from everyone.

Roof over head, clothes in the closet, food in the fridge, a job, this body, this mind, these fingers, this computer, that absolute cauldron of knowledge called "The Internet." L Peace with humanity today despite the turmoil of the world. Also, a nice pita lunch with hummus, veggies, olives and a handful of corn chips.

Last edited:

littlefairywren

Wren aka ISFJ
DM Supporter
Yesterday we had our yearly Santa drive by come through our street, much to the delight of the wee kiddies and the bigger ones hehe. They set up for take off about three houses up and I was watching and waiting to give him a wave. It was a large car and Santa sat in a giant sled at the back. The fella driving started the car as the bells started ringing and Fat Bottomed Girls started blaring lol. Oops! I started laughing as they were scrabbling with the radio, but then all was put right and Jingle Bells rang out. Made my day!

dwesterny

Unpleasantly Plump
Haven't been on in a minute but I'm happy because I have an appointment to get my first of 2 covid jabs (vaccine doses first tomorrow booster in 3 weeks). It finally feels like this might end sometime.
Second dose of covid vaccine today and feeling great! Get it when you can. I finally feel kind of safe doing stuff.

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Second dose of covid vaccine today and feeling great! Get it when you can. I finally feel kind of safe doing stuff.
Really happy for you! Going to be a lot of months for most of us, but for sure I'm getting it when I can (although I will probably be more relieved when my 83 year old extrovert of a mother gets her shot, since she is not willing to isolate all that strongly. And she is old enough to hopefully be pricked in the next few months)

AmyJo1976

Happy Holidays!
DM Lifetime Supporting Member
DM Supporter
Hopefully we will all get it soon! It looks like it's still going to be a while here, but I'm not too worried. I've went all this time now and haven't got it, what's another month as long as I' safe :D

SSBHM

Walked in to grocery store and another SSBHM was attending the carts. He noted my sweater and complimented me with something like, "that looks sharp on guys our size."

I sometimes forget how big I've gotten. I have put on about 70 lbs or more over the past few months, so I still mentally think of myself as around 340 or so, not 400 or so. At first I thought this guy was a lot bigger than me, but I was probably quite a bit bigger than him.

It was just nice to get a compliment. It was also good to be reminded how big I am now too.

Latest posts