What are you unhappy about today?

Discussion in 'BHM/FFA' started by FishCharming, Oct 5, 2010.

1. Nov 28, 2015 #3381

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

- Actually Very Tame!

I am so sorry lille! Its a damn terrible feeling when something you made doesnt turn out...so many ughs. Loss of ingredients, loss of time, frustration...and in your cases burns :(

Green Eyed Fairy likes this.
  2. Nov 30, 2015 #3382

Surlysomething

Surlysomething

Surlysomething

In Remembrance In Remembrance

As of yesterday I need to move out of the place I'm living by Jan 31. This is the place I took a huge leap of faith to move to and have loved for a whopping total of almost, ALMOST 9 months. I'm still mind-blown that I have to do this. I feel like I haven't recovered from the move TO this place. Anyone with chronic health problems will understand how exhausting all of this can be.

Christmas is right in the middle of this as well and to top it off, most of my immediate family has abandoned or betrayed me so bad that there are no words to describe it other than horrifying.

2015 can FO!

3. Nov 30, 2015 #3383

Hozay J Garseeya

Hozay J Garseeya

Hozay J Garseeya

Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Sorry to hear it T. :-( I know moving can be a pain; I can only imagine what it's like with more roadblocks in front of you. Let me know what I can help with.

4. Nov 30, 2015 #3384

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

- Actually Very Tame!

That frickin sucks, Surly :( i hope 2016 is better!

-----

Sounds like there is a loose screw or coin under the drum of my still almost new washer. I am going to look but if we can't see if...fml. Repairs to the machines are becoming more and more impossible. May just have to use it 'til it croaks. :mad:

5. Nov 30, 2015 #3385

dwesterny

dwesterny

dwesterny

Unpleasantly Plump

You have a screw loose. We all knew that.

6. Nov 30, 2015 #3386

LeoGibson

LeoGibson

LeoGibson

Happy

I'm sorry to hear this. I know how happy you were to make that move and now to have to do it again so soon is a bit disheartening. I would offer to help you move (and I don't make that offer to anyone) but well, the distance prohibits that. I can offer you positive vibes and good wishes and hope that things work out for you.

7. Nov 30, 2015 #3387

loopytheone

loopytheone

loopytheone

Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator

I have a cold, again.

Damn immune system doesn't even work. Plus I got scratched quite badly by a rabbit on saturday and the marks it left on my arm... they remind me a lot of something I don't want to be reminded of. I'm a sad, snuffly Loop.

8. Nov 30, 2015 #3388

Tad

Tad

Tad

mostly harmless

That is so sucky, Surly :( Really sorry that you have to go through this.

Best of luck at finding another good place.

9. Nov 30, 2015 #3389

Surlysomething

Surlysomething

Surlysomething

In Remembrance In Remembrance

Thanks, everyone.

I'm going to fake it 'till I make it. Haha

10. Dec 1, 2015 #3390

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

- Actually Very Tame!

Not precisely unhappy. Overwhelmed?

Walked right into a major configuration failure this morning. Plus one of the changes we made in the past is causing a quickly escalating issue.

Then I have one of my team members snarking off at me, and another desperately needing my help because upper management is trying to foist work off on her.

And i have not even had a coffee yet. Can everybody just hold until I have a coffee?

11. Dec 5, 2015 #3391

Tubbyduck

Tubbyduck

Tubbyduck

Quack! I mean hello. :P

My controller broke so I got to buy a new one. >.<

12. Dec 5, 2015 #3392

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

- Actually Very Tame!

But now you get a new one!

13. Dec 6, 2015 #3393

Tubbyduck

Tubbyduck

Tubbyduck

Quack! I mean hello. :P

True I do, I ordered one. Nothing can stop me gaming! lol

14. Dec 6, 2015 #3394

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

- Actually Very Tame!

My black aussie boy (younger) at a year and a half, has reverted to peeing and pooing in the house. It got better, now it is even worse.

He now has to be crated all night, all day when we are not there, and any time he is not under direct supervision. Basically puppy 101 shit again. It annoys me not only because my house reeks again but also i hate crate training. I do it, and it is super handy, but i naturally prefer to have my guys loose.

15. Dec 7, 2015 #3395

loopytheone

loopytheone

loopytheone

Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator

I went to Leeds and some douchebag walked into me (as in, so much so that he hit my chest/body rather than just my arm) and when I turned around to say sorry, even though it wasn't my fault (damn automatic manners!) he turned around and yelled at me to watch where I was going and called me a 'stupid bitch'. The person I was walking with at the time told him to stfu or he'd deck him but it really upset me. I was in a strange place, with people I barely knew and then this dickweasel starts on me too.

Tell me again, northerners, how friendly you all are.

Tell me again, people, how I should respect my elders when middle aged men act like that to somebody who looks like a teenage girl.

16. Dec 7, 2015 #3396

Dr. Feelgood

Dr. Feelgood

Dr. Feelgood

intellectual nerd

I'm sorry you had to experience what my European friends assure me is very nasty behavior. Here in America, of course, it would be called a "friendly exchange of greetings", since nobody shot anybody else.

17. Dec 8, 2015 #3397

dwesterny

dwesterny

dwesterny

Unpleasantly Plump

Less than 5 hours of sleep 3 nights in a row (barely over 4 on 2 of them). Waking up and not being able to go back to sleep. At this point I am pretty much unable to deal with people on any level.

18. Dec 8, 2015 #3398

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

- Actually Very Tame!

I hate that loops. Being short i get stepped on/bumped into a lot even on good days...and those nasty people suck!! Next time scream out "hey, don't touch my boob!" And he will blanche lol!

Sorry Dwes...lack of sleep is super sucky too. I have not been sleeping well either - I have been clenching my jaw a lot so my entire neck and scalp is aching. And its making "wording" hard.

19. Dec 9, 2015 #3399

kittymahlberg

kittymahlberg

kittymahlberg

One word: vaginismus. Primary vaginismus to be exact, which has made me incapable of having, ahem, sexy times, my entire life. Granted, it wasn't an issue for the first 18 years. But it's pretty rough to be turning 30 in a month, and still feel so abnormal in such a personal area. With my physical therapy and other treatments, there are good days and bad days. Today was one of the bad days. And to add insult to injury, nothing I can do in lieu of intercourse can get my hubby to "go all the way." Thirty years old, and I still don't even know what that looks like. I consider myself a pretty resilient person emotionally, but the physical pain and frustration has been taking a toll this week in particular. I find myself randomly fighting back the weepies at work.

That's some pretty personal stuff, but I'm always curious if I can find someone else out there who has dealt with or is dealing with this condition. Some doctors say it's rare; others say it's common but often misdiagnosed. Due to the latter problem, I try to discretely spread the word, because a lot of people have never heard of this condition and don't know how to get treatment. Not that the treatment has worked for me so far, after a year of physical therapy, nerve blockers, muscle relaxers, and even Botox injections to stop my body from going into involuntary spasm (though I had lots of fun joking about getting my Botox done before my wedding!)

agouderia likes this.
  20. Dec 11, 2015 #3400

swamptoad

swamptoad

swamptoad

Our 2014 Ford Focus now has a very small crack in the windshield. :( Somehow a small pebble hit it while we were heading into town from off another vehicle. Hopefully the Flex Seal will keep the crack from spreading.