What are you unhappy about today?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

I tried to install DoorDash on my phone and all it really did is screw up my FB account's relationship with my cell number. *sulk*
Ah Doordash can be a finicky with it's app. Sometimes it would log me out randomly. You can go to their direct website and make an account if you have a pc, tablet or laptop and make a sign up with your email. Or you can clear your cache on your phone and use your phone's web browser and give it a go.

Dr. Feelgood

intellectual nerd
I hurt. Ten days ago I learned I have glaucoma. Then, on the way to my eye doctor, I slipped and fell in the street. Results: two broken bones in my left wrist, and a right leg so bruised it looks like an eggplant wearing a shoe. It doesn't hurt too much during the day, but when I lie down to sleep (as if) the pain starts. The ER that treated me gave me a scrip for tylenol, which, I discover, is like shooting a rhino with a BB gun (hint: do not injure yourself in the midst of an opioid scandal) I realize I will eventually heal, but eventually is so damn eventual!

Funtastic curves

I hurt. Ten days ago I learned I have glaucoma. Then, on the way to my eye doctor, I slipped and fell in the street. Results: two broken bones in my left wrist, and a right leg so bruised it looks like an eggplant wearing a shoe. It doesn't hurt too much during the day, but when I lie down to sleep (as if) the pain starts. The ER that treated me gave me a scrip for tylenol, which, I discover, is like shooting a rhino with a BB gun (hint: do not injure yourself in the midst of an opioid scandal) I realize I will eventually heal, but eventually is so damn eventual!
I’m so sorry to hear this….feel better soon and please take it easy.

SSBHM

Wow, this is the downer page of our community. No offense meant to anyone hurting, but it is sad to hear anyone feel bad.

Wish I could send everybody cupcakes, or tarts, or pies, or ice cream! (Anyone else hungry?)

I suppose all I can say is that better days are always ahead! Tomorrow I love ya, you're always a day ahead! (Annie reference)

It's good to share and know that there are others who care, and we are there. I mean that, really.

Feel better soon everybody.

Shotha

DM Supporter
Last night I found that my Microsoft Office 365 is no longer licensed, because Microsoft bounced my automatic subscription payment on the grounds that my debit card has expired. I only discovered this after checking my account with them. There is nothing wrong with my debit card. There was and still is enough money in my cheque account to cover the subscription renewal. The problem seems to be that my address has changed. They could have asked me to verify my details, before they bounced they payment but they didn't. We can no longer call Microsoft for support in New Zealand, which makes this less easy to fix. You assholes, Microsoft!

Reactions: Tad

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Mel, my heart is hurting for you. So sorry.

Dr. Feelgood -- Ow-ow-ow-ow! I have a bit of glaucoma myself, but so far (a couple of years) drops to lower pressure in my eyeballs seems to be keeping it from progressing noticeably. But those broken bones and brusing, that sounds just miserable! It may still be totally insufficient, but can you get Aleve without a prescription where you are? Combines pain relief with anti-inflammatory, stronger than advil, and double check but I think you can take it with tylenol.

Shotha

DM Supporter
I'm even more annoyed with Microsoft. I had some expert help from one of the techos at the public library. It now appears that they have taken the subscription payment out of my bank account but have now decided that my copy of Office365 is unlicensed, because they couldn't take the payment, because my debit card has expired. Now I'm even more annoyed with Microsoft. Never mind. At least I'm a fat man.

Yakatori

Hard to say, really...
^Wait, I'm confused. Are you saying there -are- photos of him, on their website or brochures/flyers, but they represent him poorly?

In that case, maybe you should say something.

Monster

^Wait, I'm confused. Are you saying there -are- photos of him, on their website or brochures/flyers, but they represent him poorly?

In that case, maybe you should say something.
He's got protective face coverings on, it would be IMMENSELY creepy of me to comment 😂

Yakatori

Hard to say, really...
^Oh, okay, like to show that their workers will be wearing breathing masks even outside while landscaping. This is fine.

wrenchboy

I am unhappy, or rather sad, for the people of Afghanistan. To include all of the military and families who have been disabled mentally and physically and lost their lives seemingly in vain.
I am flat out angry of the actions of the US president for abruptly pulling out and putting many lives in danger. Not only directly in Afghanistan but around the world. Tens of thousands of weapons have been put in the hands of terrorists.
Yes, we needed to get out of an unwinnable war, but damm sure could have done it better.

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
I got a call that I'd expected sooner or later, but had hoped would be later: my A1C test (that more or less averages blood sugar over 2-3 months) shows me to be type 2 diabetic. A grandparent on each side of the family had that in their later years, and my Mom as well, so I have the genetics, and I'm fatter than any of them, but I'd hoped my pancreas would hold in there until older than 53.

Sigh. I was never a huge junk-food eater, but I'm really going to miss popping into a coffee shop for a vanilla latte a scone or croissant or whatever and enjoying them in blissful good conscience. Bring on the black coffee and hold the snack, I guess.

Latest posts