Quantcast

What are you unhappy about today?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

banjo

My flatmate moved his girlfriend in without asking, taking away what little physical space i had left so i'm going to move out soon. I didn't even know about her moving in until they were moving in all her crap. It's not a matter of standing up for myself because they didn't even give me that chance. It's just a matter of there being no space for me left in the unit. Blergh

Melian

Ultimate Chimera
Happy New Year, lady!

(or whatever the cool kids are saying these days)

:)
It will much happier when my thesis is finished! :D

Also, I don't want to know what the "cool" kids are saying. They all have a problem with pants: they either don't appear to be wearing them, or look like they shit themselves.

Surlysomething

In Remembrance
In Remembrance
It will much happier when my thesis is finished! :D

Also, I don't want to know what the "cool" kids are saying. They all have a problem with pants: they either don't appear to be wearing them, or look like they shit themselves.

True. I'm surrouned by Asian boys that want to look desperately like girls, it's a bit disconcerting.

Hello kitty anyone? *blech*

Goreki

Fairy tales and Woe
My housemate left for a week. I kind of miss her, but to make sure I don't pine too much, she also left a sinkful of dirty dishes.

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home
In Remembrance
My housemate left for a week. I kind of miss her, but to make sure I don't pine too much, she also left a sinkful of dirty dishes.
Wow, how thoughtful. You know, just to let her know how much you missed her, you should leave her a pillowcase full of used kitty litter. Don't have a cat? Now's time to make friends with your neighbors!

Goreki

Fairy tales and Woe
Wow, how thoughtful. You know, just to let her know how much you missed her, you should leave her a pillowcase full of used kitty litter. Don't have a cat? Now's time to make friends with your neighbors!
is getting drunk and passing out naked on her bed acceptable?

banjo

:s I left 2 coffee mugs behind and maybe 1 plate when i came here to housesit for my mum for a week. The reason i'm unsure is because the whole sink was full of their dirty dishes. ;O

Paquito

don't July to me
Just do what I did: stack the dirty dishes in front of her bedroom door. Because sometimes being passive-aggressive is awesome.

Goreki

Fairy tales and Woe
:s I left 2 coffee mugs behind and maybe 1 plate when i came here to housesit for my mum for a week. The reason i'm unsure is because the whole sink was full of their dirty dishes. ;O
I house sat at an old friends place once, and it was filthy! I thought that it might have been hard for him to clean properly because he has limited use of what used to be his dominant arm, but after a few glasses I wine, I stuck my right arm down the back of my skirt and cleaned three whole rooms with just my left hand.

I have not yet found a decent excuse for leaving piles of dishes around.

SlightlyMorbid

Darth Cuddles
Mixed happy unhappy

Unhappy some asshole had the fucking nerve to place his car on my parking lot. On the other hand very pleased as to what might await him because he won't be able to get out until next morning.

Gave him a warning once. Now I'm gonna block the car. Next time. I might accidentally drop my screwdriver or hammer on the hood of the car.

<//<**

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home
In Remembrance
This is both a happy and unhappy:

I'm unhappy that I thought someone had a lot better taste than I gave them credit for. I guess when you can't reach high, aiming for the gutter is more achievable.

I'm happy the other one is so delusional to think they 'won' something, that they're not going to realize the same thing is going to happen to them, and once the former sees one pic of the latter that they haven't photoshopped to oblivion or actually meets them (ha ha as if) they'll realize they have to use a fucking nit comb to pull the knots out of their hairy ass while dealing with someone with the personality of a dial tone.

This is both a happy and unhappy:

I'm unhappy that I thought someone had a lot better taste than I gave them credit for. I guess when you can't reach high, aiming for the gutter is more achievable.

I'm happy the other one is so delusional to think they 'won' something, that they're not going to realize the same thing is going to happen to them, and once the former sees one pic of the latter that they haven't photoshopped to oblivion or actually meets them (ha ha as if) they'll realize they have to use a fucking nit comb to pull the knots out of their hairy ass while dealing with someone with the personality of a dial tone.
Word!......................

lovelocs

Nunc est Bibendum
Gave a massage to a BHM client a few days ago: he had had breast reduction surgery. Big scars and nipple reconstruction, the whole nine yards. I am not a raving moob fan, but g_d! Please do not mutilate yourselves, guys. Call me and we can go bra shopping...

Geodetic_Effect

Gave a massage to a BHM client a few days ago: he had had breast reduction surgery. Big scars and nipple reconstruction, the whole nine yards. I am not a raving moob fan, but g_d! Please do not mutilate yourselves, guys. Call me and we can go bra shopping...
I had my first professional massage the other day. It was quite good. I now have a membership.

Latest posts