Quantcast

What are you unhappy about today?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

lovelocs

Nunc est Bibendum
I had my first professional massage the other day. It was quite good. I now have a membership.
Big massage is lovely, and I'll tell you a secret: most of the massage therapists I've talked to prefer a larger body. We can really dig into the client, with less fear of hurting them. IT'S SO FUN to put your fist into an ample thigh or the lower back or the bottom of a foot and just roll it around.

Mordecai

The fire is coming for us
I always tell the masseuses "harder" because I like really hard massages.

SlightlyMorbid

Darth Cuddles
xD Know what you guys mean. My boyfriend and I went to a Thai massage salon and the lady was really gentle with me because I do have a painlimit, I just make odd cracking noises.

The other lady either had a lot of pent up aggression that she was having that much fun or my boyfriend has a *really* high pain limit because the things she was doing to him (The back-cracking, twisting and all that jazz) Damn.

We've never felt so good afterwards. Totally worth it. 100 bucks for an hour and a half full-body massage with oils and aroma.

Surlysomething

In Remembrance
In Remembrance
It takes a lot for me to give up on something/someone I believe in or love. But when i'm treated poorly over and over, it's a done deal.

You blew it.

JenFromOC

Awesome.
I know that people think it's "paradise".....but, let me tell you. This state sucks! You ain't never seen a cluster fuck like this. Aloha.

Melian

Ultimate Chimera
I know that people think it's "paradise".....but, let me tell you. This state sucks! You ain't never seen a cluster fuck like this. Aloha.
What do you mean? I'll admit, it does look like paradise (to someone who has never been there...).

SitiTomato

I went to the store while hungry and having WAY too many cravings. Now I feel like I need to have a junk food detox and there's nothing healthy in the house.

Really past me? You had to get that giant box of chicken balls but couldn't pick up a salad or piece of fruit to balance it out?

JenFromOC

Awesome.
What do you mean? I'll admit, it does look like paradise (to someone who has never been there...).
Well, to be honest, the tourist part of Hawaii is paradise....they pump a ton of money into making it beautiful. I live in a city that reminds me of Los Angeles....there's traffic and homeless people...and crime. I can see Pearl Harbor from my backyard. Not complaining about the beauty of this place. It's more that I hate the "Aloha" attitude. The government is inefficient, they hate white people....and everything is a hassle.

Hozay J Garseeya

Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.
Well, to be honest, the tourist part of Hawaii is paradise....they pump a ton of money into making it beautiful. I live in a city that reminds me of Los Angeles....there's traffic and homeless people...and crime. I can see Pearl Harbor from my backyard. Not complaining about the beauty of this place. It's more that I hate the "Aloha" attitude. The government is inefficient, they hate white people....and everything is a hassle.
Imagine how much worse it's going to get. You just got there and you're already complaining/fed up with it. Just like a fucking howlie...;)

Melian

Ultimate Chimera
Gotcha. Well, hopefully there aren't any unpleasant surprises left!

SitiTomato

Doing and redoing a project over and over to a different set of instructions Ad nauseam.

It's been a frustrating work week.

MaryElizabethAntoinette

Beauty is Relative
Still dealing with changing medications. It's making me go insane.

I'm also losing my childhood home pretty soon - which means I'm losing my comfort zone and might end up going completely mad (since my home is the only place I feel safe)

I can't eat.

I sleep all the time.

Sometimes I think it'd be better to just give up on everything. Why bother living if everything worth living for is going to be ripped away from you?

I don't know why I'm even bothering typing this out here. No one here will give half a shit.

HDANGEL15

GREATFUL
Still dealing with changing medications. It's making me go insane.

I'm also losing my childhood home pretty soon - which means I'm losing my comfort zone and might end up going completely mad (since my home is the only place I feel safe)

I can't eat.

I sleep all the time.

Sometimes I think it'd be better to just give up on everything. Why bother living if everything worth living for is going to be ripped away from you?

I don't know why I'm even bothering typing this out here. No one here will give half a shit.
i think alot of people care about you (((MARY))) sorry to hear of your situation...I have enough friends struggling with meds to know how hellish it is... MY HEART goes out to you..on that; as for the rest you will adapt in time....and this will pass and life will happen god willing...big hugs to you

Latest posts