What Are You Watching Right Now?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

largenlovely

Still a Fat Girl lol
DimensionsModel
I agree. That's why he's my favorite character on the show, after Victor that is. I would love to see the two of them bury their hatchet and work together to get Newman back and make it huge.

What am I watching now? Notre Dame vs. Boston College after watching them fightin' Texas Aggies beat hell outta Bama! Gig 'Em Ags!
Victor and Adam working together would probably open up some weird portal to hell in Genoia City lol

I'm watching Notre Dame vs Boston College too!! Go Irish!!!!

I'm sad that Bama lost though *pout* :*(

Eta: also keeping an eye on K-state and hoping those Oregon Ducks lose tonight.

Hoping for an Irish championship this year :) (It could happen!!!l)

TwilightStarr

About to watch Lock Up: Extended Stay on MSNBC, tonight is another new episode and the 4th one they did from my city :p

LeoGibson

Happy
Victor and Adam working together would probably open up some weird portal to hell in Genoia City lol

I'm watching Notre Dame vs Boston College too!! Go Irish!!!!

I'm sad that Bama lost though *pout* :*(

Eta: also keeping an eye on K-state and hoping those Oregon Ducks lose tonight.

Hoping for an Irish championship this year :) (It could happen!!!l)
yeah, actually if my previous post didn't clue you in, I'm a Texas A&M fan so I'm over the moon right now.But actually the Bama loss makes it a decent shot for ND to play for the title provided they win out.

largenlovely

Still a Fat Girl lol
DimensionsModel
yeah, actually if my previous post didn't clue you in, I'm a Texas A&M fan so I'm over the moon right now.But actually the Bama loss makes it a decent shot for ND to play for the title provided they win out.
Well, that qb at a&m is freaking phenomenal. Wow..I was really impressed with him ....it hurt though, it hurt pretty good lol. I had way too much faith in Bama this year and didn't expect them to lose to *anybody*

I thought I heard the the qb at a&m is a red shirt AND up for heisman? If that's true, I'm not surprised

But yeah, I'm hoping my Irish go all the way this year

LeoGibson

Happy
Well, that qb at a&m is freaking phenomenal. Wow..I was really impressed with him ....it hurt though, it hurt pretty good lol. I had way too much faith in Bama this year and didn't expect them to lose to *anybody*

I thought I heard the the qb at a&m is a red shirt AND up for heisman? If that's true, I'm not surprised

But yeah, I'm hoping my Irish go all the way this year
i'm not sure if he is a redshirt or not, but he is a freshman, so that is unheard of for Heisman talk, but he is damn good. He may not win, but I think he will be right up there in the voting.

largenlovely

Still a Fat Girl lol
DimensionsModel
i'm not sure if he is a redshirt or not, but he is a freshman, so that is unheard of for Heisman talk, but he is damn good. He may not win, but I think he will be right up there in the voting.
I heard everyone say that Mizzou and A&M didn't belong in the SEC. That may be true for Mizzou but A&M just made their case tonight and y'all have only lost to Florida and LSU....that's pretty damn good. Y'all will be even better next year with that qb at the helm.

Good game though...even if it hurt to see my crimson tide to go down lol

At least my Irish are gonna likely stay undefeated tonight.

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
In Remembrance
Big Bang Theory. I love when Wil Wheaton guests on here :D

largenlovely

Still a Fat Girl lol
DimensionsModel
Big Bang Theory. I love when Wil Wheaton guests on here :D
I loooove BBT!!!! And the Will Wheaton/Sheldon episodes are totally the best. You're my sistah from another mistah I think lol...sending you an email on here so I can find u on facebook miss thang...un momento por favor lol

LeoGibson

Happy
I heard everyone say that Mizzou and A&M didn't belong in the SEC. That may be true for Mizzou but A&M just made their case tonight and y'all have only lost to Florida and LSU....that's pretty damn good. Y'all will be even better next year with that qb at the helm.

Good game though...even if it hurt to see my crimson tide to go down lol

At least my Irish are gonna likely stay undefeated tonight.
I'm still not 100% sold on Mizzou being a good fit for the SEC, but I thought A&M was a natural fit there. Due to the kind of program it is. I'm also hopeful that it will help recruiting and that A&M can keep more talent at home now that they will get the same coverage as Fla and Bama and Lsu. I think they will be another one that always competes in a couple years. It will be good all the way around, and I know in time, Bama will get their revenge for tonight.:D

largenlovely

Still a Fat Girl lol
DimensionsModel
I'm still not 100% sold on Mizzou being a good fit for the SEC, but I thought A&M was a natural fit there. Due to the kind of program it is. I'm also hopeful that it will help recruiting and that A&M can keep more talent at home now that they will get the same coverage as Fla and Bama and Lsu. I think they will be another one that always competes in a couple years. It will be good all the way around, and I know in time, Bama will get their revenge for tonight.:D
Yeah and I mean Mizzou is the midwest.....that's what I don't get. Texas makes sense in that y'all are in the south, even if it's a little further west. I mean, we're SEC west. So I get that...but not Mizzou, regardless of their record ya know?

Yeah, this was a really good move for y'all and well deserved. Everyone just took notice lol. Y'all will definitely become major contenders now.

But yeah...we owe y'all one ;) hehe

largenlovely

Still a Fat Girl lol
DimensionsModel
Tonight was just a little reminder for y'all about just where Bear Bryant came from first! ;)
Hahahaha I watched the junction boys not too long ago. I knoooooow it sounds like an excuse lol, but we weren't totally on top of our game tonight either though. One of our guys even ran into another one of our own players on a kick return wtf...I suppose at least nobody ran to the wrong end zone but had we given it another five minutes, who knows lol

largenlovely

Still a Fat Girl lol
DimensionsModel
Well, now I'm watching the Oregon Ducks in hopes of them losing. It has been an entire day of college football...my kinda day :)

bmann0413

PLAYER ONE READY! START!
Getting caught up in Supernatural, Sherlock, and Doctor Who. But right now, I'm in the middle of watching The Amazing Spider-Man.