Quantcast

What Are You Watching Right Now?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Still a Skye fan

Normalcy is overrated
I'm currently watching season three of HANNIBAL. I sometimes have trouble understanding what the actor playing Hannibal Lector (whose name escapes me now) is saying as he has a bit of an accent but I've watched a few episodes and I'm enjoying it so far.

Dennis

Cobra Verde

Lupus Dei
The last episode of The Walking Dead.

Suddenly I miss the excitement and intricate plot logic of Hershel's farm.

FreeThinker

The first appearance of Hit Girl in action, from the movie Kick Ass.

I find the whole movie enjoyable, but this is my favorite scene, and I find myself watching this clip on YouTube fairly frequently. It will probably always amuse me. The choice of music was perfect.

https://youtu.be/fUdx2siotUo

Champaigne

A new animated movie titled, "Sing". My daughter loves it and insists on watching it over and over again. It's nice!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7uGHY-t80I[/ame]

Yakatori

Hard to say, really...
Way behind most folks on here when it comes to TV, I search out what're supposed to the best or most under-rated series and catch them on DVD. So, please, no spoilers.

Maude's abortion-notwithstanding, I at least have known about that for a while.

Just finished season Season 1 of AMC's Halt & Catch Fire, which is pretty cool, I must admit; although it took me a good 4 episodes before I could say I was really hooked:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yD_kCKiSkoI[/ame]

Still a Skye fan

Normalcy is overrated
I just watched a DVD collection of MYSTERY SCIENCE THEATER 3000 episodes.

I used to watch this show religiously and haven't seen it since it went off the air years ago.

These episodes were made in the early 1990s and they're STILL freakin' hilarious!

Yes, only these guys could make a turd of a movie like TEENAGE CAVEMAN and so many others watchable.

I haven't seen the revived MYSTERY SCIENCE THEATER 3000 yet but I'm curious to.

DragonFly

Ahem Prema
Staff member
Global Moderator
DM Supporter
Part Confession Part Answer:

I am new to Netflix, like a month using a borrowed login watching weird stuff on my iphone. I binge watched Frankie and Grace, The Ranch and then started on all the cartoon movies that I missed. Right now I am in love with Moana..... :wubu: I am totally fascinated by the Pacific Island influence the entire expirence.

What else should I try on Netflix... just a warning depressing and horror are not me :)

FlashHeart

Joor Zah Frul
Been binge watching The Ranch atm and its pretty good. Apart from that Brooklyn nine nine, Batman animated and re watching Voyager :D

BurgerMePlease

My current Netflix lineup is:
The Ranch
Pretty Little Liars (yeah yeah I know I'll be mocked for this lol!)

Also I got my hands on copies of the whole Drew Carey series so I am rewatching those and loving it!

Latest posts