What attracts you to a larger man?

Discussion in 'BHM/FFA' started by RJI, Dec 19, 2014.

1. Dec 23, 2014 #21

Bigsweetguy619

Bigsweetguy619

Bigsweetguy619

Thank you all for the much needed advice. I will find myself in a lot of social gatherings these coming weeks. Vegas, ski resort, NYE party and I want to try and do my best at being more confident and approachable. Bought me some new spiffy clothes, will post some pics when I can of my trek. You guys have given me much to think about when it comes to how exactly I portray myself to the opposite sex and the rest of the world. Happy holidays!

2. Dec 23, 2014 #22

Melian

Melian

Melian

Ultimate Chimera

To continue this sentiment :D :

If there is nothing to squeeze, I'm going to get bored after less than a minute, even if the guy is incredibly pretty.

3. Dec 24, 2014 #23

Goreki

Goreki

Goreki

Fairy tales and Woe

Good luck, relax, enjoy the night and have awesome, genuine conversations about things you love. Then hit them with your confidence and see what happens :)

4. Dec 28, 2014 #24

bmwm2001

bmwm2001

bmwm2001

I have only recently been able to enjoy my own weight, and im not even massive or anything. It makes sense that if guys can be sexualy attracted to big girls, that girls can be attracted to big guys!
    And then if you consider just beyond the physical attraction, its also a common grounds thing. Me and my partner prefer sitting on our ass eating take out 3 times a week and we gain Weight. I don't need to remind anyone on here how much of an amazing, sensual, intimate and beautiful thing food and eating is :)
    I had the same as lille too. Before even masturbation i loved fat and saw it as a sexual thing and that the fatter someone was, the more sexual they were because food turned me on so much!
    My girlfriend loves hugging my belly and squeezing my love handles, fat thighs and arms, loves grabbing my back fat and tits and even has started grinding against my stomach when im on top for stimulation. She loves me being fat :) it makes us both very very happy!

Daniel xxx

5. Dec 28, 2014 #25

lille

lille

lille

Exactly. The guy was pretty, but yeah, just pretty isn't my thing (though the accent helped, hurray for foreign students). It was interesting to have the experience, but it's not one I feel the need to repeat.

6. Jan 3, 2015 #26

MsBrightside

MsBrightside

MsBrightside

RJI: I'm late contributing to this thread, but it's a very interesting question; thanks for posing it!

It seems like everyone agrees that the best way for a single person to find a partner is to put him- or herself out there a little more more. (I wish I had done this when I was young and single.) It improves the odds of success and provides practice in approaching others so that it hopefully begins to feel natural and comfortable rather than forced or awkward. What biglynch said about just having fun rather than going out with a specific goal in mind also seems like good advice to me; a connection with someone is probably more likely to happen organically when someone is relaxed and not stressing about the outcome.

I think both men and women tend to know right away in most instances whether they are attracted to someone or not; although personally there have been occasions when I was not attracted to someone at first glance, but when we got to know one another, he became extremely attractive to me.

I love this sentiment!

Also, perhaps I am hopelessly old-fashioned, but the idea of hooking up with someone whom one knows nothing about (even his or her name?!) sounds dangerous to me on a number of levels.

bigmac makes a good point about not investing emotional energy in wishing for a relationship to be something other than it is, but so does biglynch when he said that some women are more reserved than others and may be written off too quickly. Confidence is an attractive trait in both men and women, but I always assumed that men who were outgoing in general but aloof with me were just not interested. I'm not saying that a man should pursue a woman with an air of desperation or allow himself to be used as an emotional crutch, but I think that showing genuine interest in someone you're attracted to is a much better approach than trying to affect disinterest for strategic purposes.

And to answer the original question:
    1) Bigger men often seem more approachable to me, as agouderia said. Perhaps because they are not perceived, physically speaking, by most people as God's gift to the world, they are sometimes less arrogant (at least in my experience); although everyone is different, and it's probably not wise to generalize too much.

2) A man's size, to some extent, suggests his willingness to indulge in sensual pleasures, which can definitely be a good thing. :D

3) Like many of the other women here, I find the tactile aspect of being with a bigger guy very appealing, although I probably wouldn't use the word "cuddly." Not because I can think of a better term; it just makes me think of Winnie the Pooh or Snuggles the fabric softener bear :p, which is not really what I want to think about when I'm with an attractive man.

4) And, finally, as others have stated more eloquently, I'm not sure anyone can adequately explain why someone's looks are pleasing to him or her *shrug*; I just think a lot of bigger men are nice to look at. :)

7. Jan 5, 2015 #27

HDANGEL15

HDANGEL15

HDANGEL15

GREATFUL

For me it is way more then fetish....the idea of a man smaller then me is a total TURN OFF....in anyway....legs/arms/belly etc...prefer men 100-200 MORE then me for sure....I like the security of a big man, the strength, the size, his dauntingness (my new word)....rolls to grab onto, lay on...feel...nothing hotter then a man loving to eat....:smitten:

8. Jan 5, 2015 #28

FatAndProud

FatAndProud

FatAndProud

Personality, confidence, and plushness. I enjoy the big hands. I like a hairy, big bellied kinda guy. I love a big gut in jeans with a belt :) I like how a BHM makes me feel small. I am trying to lose more weight to get more of that feeling. BHM just make me feel safe and protected. I also like how a BHM can have dominance over me and even when I challenge, he wins without me letting him ;)

RJI likes this.
  9. Jan 6, 2015 #29

Tad

Tad

Tad

mostly harmless

Moderator note: This thread went massively off topic. Normally I'm pretty tolerant of that happening, but I really think that this is a thread this board needs, a place where new members who honestly want to understand this question can find answers. Meanwhile the off-topic discussion was nothing that hasn't been discussed elsewhere.

If anyone wants to start a thread about what is an acceptable size of big, currently correct collective nouns for the genders, or how their personal experience clashes with what they see posted here, you are welcome to do so. Those topics are not forbidden (although the collective nouns one should go in Hyde Park, not this board) and are valid topics for discussion.....but let's keep this thread about the original questions.

10. Jun 11, 2015 #30

cherrygarcia

cherrygarcia

cherrygarcia

screams for ice cream

Inevitably I'm going to echo some of my ffa sisters here, but it's definitely a tactile thing. Not just beautiful to look at, but inviting. Who could argue that fat people are the best at hugging?? We just are. We're MADE for hugs. So yeah, cuddliness. We see a big guy and we go all grabby hands. And I hardly think it can be denied that there's an element of the Big Strong Protector archetype playing in here. I personally love broad shoulders on a man. A little muscle underneath is appreciated but lack of it is definitely NOT a turnoff.