What did you buy today?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Suze

Too Vanilla For You
When you buy something fashion related it would be great if you post it her. I need stuff to envy and drool on since I'm broke!
(I know it's reversed psychology, but it works for me, hah :p)

Cors

Delurking
I am on a shopping ban too, but hey we can live vicariously through others!

Suscribing to this.

Gingembre

radar detector
New favourite t-shirt (brings out my inner hippy!) and new favourite bag. Can you tell I like green?!

SamanthaNY

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄&
Shenanigans!!

I call shenanigans on whoever posts things here *glares at Gingembre* and doesn't include links or other access to said items.

*subscribes*

Suze

Too Vanilla For You
I love that tee, Ginge! (I own a scarf with lots of piece signs myself:D)
...and it looks long, which is pretty essential for me when it comes to tops.
Like the bag too....I love everything plaid (well, almost:p).

where did you get this??

Gingembre

radar detector
Sorry kids, should have included links. Bag is from Primark but you can't shop online so I found the bag on ebay. Tee is from New Look (www.newlook.co.uk) :)

BeaBea

Man up or move on!
This bracelet is what I bought for my sisters Christmas present:

You'll get 3 bracelets in one with this pretty Hot Diamonds piece! Each of the 3 bangles has a sterling silver charm hanging from it - a small, solid heart, a tiny, shiny ball and a circle with a single diamond on it.

This is what I SO wanted to buy her:

This lifesize plush miniature pony has moving eyes, ears, head and tail. She’ll move her head towards you when you groom her soft coat, giving you a whinny or gentle snort. You can feed her with the pretend carrot – if she’s hungry, she’ll open her mouth, if not she’ll shake her head. Smores Pony doesn't mind if a small child climbs on her back.

I swear if I could have got it into the back of the car I would have bought it for her, and one for me, and, well a whole herd of adorable, furry, long eyelashed ponies really :wubu:

Tracey xx

View attachment Bangles.jpg

View attachment Fur.jpg

Suze

Too Vanilla For You
The bracelet is adorable and I'm sure she's going to be very happy with it, but that pony! THAT PONY!

Me wants!

kayrae

doot doot doot
Old Navy is having a 50% outerwear sale today! This only cost $40!!!

fiore

I went to Old Navy too. I got a few shirts off their $5/$10 tables.

mybluice

I can't buy anything for myself for a long while.....working 3 days a week sucks big time...will have to drool over everyone else's purchases and bargains....so far I want one of everything that's been posted.

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
In Remembrance
I got a bunch of stuff yesterday. I don't have photos for everything. I got a pink version of that red shirt too. I also got a pair of black stretchy, loungy pants and another nightgown and an animal print chemise. I'm done shopping for myself for a while :D

Crystal

^^ I love that red shirt with a collar. :) That'd make a really cute dress with a black pair of leggings.

*is also, along with many others here, on a ban from shopping. Will envy everyone else.*

activistfatgirl

donuts at the finish line

Several colors of this kind of cloth scarves are on sale for 7.99 at Sears. I got another one not available on the web site that's black and white plaid.

I also got a black and white polka dot handbag from H&M for $10, but I can't find a photo.

Smushygirl

Filthy Fat Slut
I went to Lane Bryant today for the Friends and Family sale and went crazy.

I bought two of these, one in red and one in black:

This dress:

Four of these bras, in red, black, blue and brown:

This sweater:

Three of these camisoles in red, white, and black:

Five pairs of panties and some bracelets and earrings.

Every item was 25% off and if you spent $150 you got $50 off of that! Whew!!!

TraciJo67

I'm laughing and groaning at the gorgeous intimates (coz I don't own a one and I'm damn jealous). This is what I bought today. My poor husband.

Then again, it was $3.49 (on sale for $13.49 and with a $10 off coupon) and it's sooooooooooooooooooooo comfy.