What did you buy today?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Crystal

on611572-00vliv01.jpg

Okay, so I actually DID get to buy this today. I'm so excited. I can't wait to wear it. :D

AshleyEileen

chunky
I went to Lane Bryant today for the Friends and Family sale and went crazy.

Every item was 25% off and if you spent $150 you got $50 off of that! Whew!!!

That sale was crazy! My store was a madhouse! I had women who also applied for a charge and saved an extra 15% plus got deferred payments for 90 days.
They ended up paying a third of what the ticket price was on things. Enjoy are things! I love that red sweater. I'm thinking about getting it in cream. :D

Tina

Older and wiser now
Ash, you have the best taste. And I'm jealous that you can actually wear that stuff, while I couldn't in a million years. :p :D

Suze

Too Vanilla For You
I bought a new wallet but i can't find a picture of it. sorry :(
no need to apologize! (jeez:p) if you would like, you could post a description or/and take a pic yourself, but its totally up to you!

im glad people are posting:) i was afraid this thread would seem a bit unnccesary since we have the confession thread and all.

and i ditto the others. those shoes are gorgeous, ash!

Cors

Delurking
Ash's fab purchases make me demand pictures like a creepy old man. :O

thatgirl08

KNOW IT ALL
I went Christmas shopping on Tuesday and somehow came home with this for myself:

2dq2w5.jpg

& a cardigan in a similar color. Both of which were on clearance at Old Navy. [Note to self: I can still fit into most of the XXL's in regular sizes at ON.] I got this tank top, the cardigan and a tank top for my friend all for $18 dollars.

CAN YOU BEAT THAT? I think not.

ashmamma84

Om Namah Shivayah
i'm drooling over those shoes. beautiful.

Ash, you have the best taste. And I'm jealous that you can actually wear that stuff, while I couldn't in a million years. :p :D

I agree with QueenB. Those shoes are fantastic.

no need to apologize! (jeez:p) if you would like, you could post a description or/and take a pic yourself, but its totally up to you!

im glad people are posting:) i was afraid this thread would seem a bit unnccesary since we have the confession thread and all.

and i ditto the others. those shoes are gorgeous, ash!

Ash's fab purchases make me demand pictures like a creepy old man. :O

Yes, aren't the shoes lovely? :D My only concern is that with my wide (and sometimes swollen)feet, they might be uncomfortable...I just had to have them though. I'm taking my chances (and keeping my fingers crossed).

Cors

Delurking
Aww, they are gorgeous and probably worth it. Do you have a shoe stretcher?

Stretch them by stuffing the toebox with scrunched up socks when not in use and walk around in them at home wearing the same thick socks! If the fit is fine lengthwise you can just wear half a sock. A tiny bit of rubbing alcohol on the inside helps with the stretch too, but be sure to test out on a small spot first since it can mess with leather.

ashmamma84

Om Namah Shivayah
Aww, they are gorgeous and probably worth it. Do you have a shoe stretcher?

Stretch them by stuffing the toebox with scrunched up socks when not in use and walk around in them at home wearing the same thick socks! If the fit is fine lengthwise you can just wear half a sock. A tiny bit of rubbing alcohol on the inside helps with the stretch too, but be sure to test out on a small spot first since it can mess with leather.

I do have a shoe stretcher...but sometimes with fat feet, there is just no amount of stretching that will help. I'm going to try it though.

Weeze

Justin Bieber of Dims
Kudos to the ladies of this thread.

we're stimulating the economy, right? hahaha.

Tina

Older and wiser now
Donna, MIB? Very nice!

Heh. The only things I really get to buy are jewelry supplies. :p But, I thought that I'd post anyway, as it's the only way I'll get to participate. :) I bought these today...

il_430xN.39129886.jpg

il_430xN.39257757.jpg

il_430xN.28951702.jpg

il_430xN.29222578.jpg

il_430xN.34752172.jpg

Latest posts