What did you buy today?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

kyle

"Beam me here Scotty"
I'm a Craigslist junkie. Just picked this up. Played back in the day and wanted to try again.
It's practically new. New case and cool accessories (strap, tuner, pics, etc.)
Good sound for an entry level guitar.

Forgot it takes a bit to toughen up the olde fingertips
and dexterity not quite what it was. (lol)

Who cares ... Guitars are cool. ;)

Attachments

kyle

"Beam me here Scotty"
Finally getting around to staining/painting the deck. (only been 3 years since I built it)

Anyway, been spending a little time (money) at the local Sherwin Williams store.

Super Deck - for the floors, stairs and landing (walked on surfaces)

Emerald - for the pickets and railings.

Between work, rain, pollen and leaves and life ... this will be one of my summer projects. :(

(Working 10 feet off the ground is really a P.I.A.)

Oh yeah, my gas pressure washer blew a release valve, bought this little elec. one. Nicked name it R2D2 ;) Doesn't have all the juice of a gas (3200 p.s.i.) but it works great (2100 p.s.i.) and no more $5 gas (lol)

Oh Yeah, almost forgot the 4 gallons of RMR 86 mold remover (stuff works great though) spray it on and 10 seconds later mold is gone. And stays gone!

Oh yeah, almost forgot ...

Attachments

Last edited:

Tracyarts

Some garden seeds came in the mail. Things to grow for our late summer - warm climate fall growing season.

A few varieties of micro tomatoes (cherry tomatoes on small enough plants to grow in a flower pot), lemongrass, Dragon Tongue beans (purple streaked pod beans that have a good flavor), a mini variety of sweet basil to grow in smaller pots, and White Currant tomatoes (huge sprawling plants that make thousands of tiny pea sized very pale yellow tomatoes that supposedly have a unique flavor).

Latest posts