What did you buy today?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Joker

I did not buy it a guy gave it to me for free and I already started the upgrades. It's not a Tesla but it is electric and I found some Lithium batteries and a larger motor that will bolt right on. You may see me soon with a Darwin award. :)
scooter 1.jpgScooter 2.jpg

Orchid

Two dresses, 1 scarf and 1 satin makeup bag, plan is to embellish it with leftover glass beads.

Tracyarts

Perfume (yeah, more perfume). Victoria's Secret Bombshell, because I like wearing it in hot weather, and finished the last bottle I had several months ago. Along with a couple of little pocket size fragrances. A Fresh "Lemon Sugar" rollerball and a Maison Margiela "Under the Lemon Trees" travel spray that may or may not go to my husband, depending on which one of us likes it best. And a sample size discovery/layering set from Ellis Brooklyn for my husband and I to divide up, because it was on sale and I really want to see if the Palo Santo fragrance actually smells like Palo Santo wood.

Orchid

A duplicate of the broderie white skirt one size smaller. A duplicate of the white cotton top same size.
A scarf in fall colors for cool evenings. Eastpak crossbody green for my medical appointments.
Seven beadwork and jewelry making magazines on sale from the publisher in USA.

24012535-1-gr1green.jpgBS1_COMBOW800.jpgcrystal jewelry vol 2.jpgvintage style.jpgeasy jewelry designs.jpgBB7150601_COMBO.jpgbead and button favorites.jpgcrystals.jpg21871545-1-white.jpg22862091-1-white.jpg

Orchid

Yesterday friday buy. Fridgefreezer because the one in use died due to week heatwave here in EU. There is apparently a shortage of appliances here in EU. Many models are sold out. I had american type with ice cubes maker, water filter cold water dispenser. Back to the model I had before that. Just upper fridge and bottom freezer drawers.
Today wake up to new appliance and it looks so thin so small............

Last edited:

Tracyarts

Same here in the USA with the shortage of appliances, and also a shortage of repair parts. We are having a hard time finding a replacement refrigerator.

Yesterday friday buy. Fridgefreezer because the one in use died due to week heatwave here in EU. There is apparently a shortage of appliances here in EU. Many models are sold out. I had american type with ice cubes maker, water filter cold water dispenser. Back to the model I had before that. Just upper fridge and bottom freezer drawers.
Today wake up to new appliance and it looks so thin so small............

Tracyarts

Some craft supplies. Specifically a set of rolls of metallic foil tapes that can be used on various surfaces. Gold, silver, and rose gold. And I got my Scentbird monthly fragrance subscription shipment today.

Latest posts