What did you buy today?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Joker

I did not buy it a guy gave it to me for free and I already started the upgrades. It's not a Tesla but it is electric and I found some Lithium batteries and a larger motor that will bolt right on. You may see me soon with a Darwin award. :)
scooter 1.jpgScooter 2.jpg

Orchid

Two dresses, 1 scarf and 1 satin makeup bag, plan is to embellish it with leftover glass beads.

Tracyarts

Perfume (yeah, more perfume). Victoria's Secret Bombshell, because I like wearing it in hot weather, and finished the last bottle I had several months ago. Along with a couple of little pocket size fragrances. A Fresh "Lemon Sugar" rollerball and a Maison Margiela "Under the Lemon Trees" travel spray that may or may not go to my husband, depending on which one of us likes it best. And a sample size discovery/layering set from Ellis Brooklyn for my husband and I to divide up, because it was on sale and I really want to see if the Palo Santo fragrance actually smells like Palo Santo wood.

Orchid

A duplicate of the broderie white skirt one size smaller. A duplicate of the white cotton top same size.
A scarf in fall colors for cool evenings. Eastpak crossbody green for my medical appointments.
Seven beadwork and jewelry making magazines on sale from the publisher in USA.

24012535-1-gr1green.jpgBS1_COMBOW800.jpgcrystal jewelry vol 2.jpgvintage style.jpgeasy jewelry designs.jpgBB7150601_COMBO.jpgbead and button favorites.jpgcrystals.jpg21871545-1-white.jpg22862091-1-white.jpg

Orchid

Yesterday friday buy. Fridgefreezer because the one in use died due to week heatwave here in EU. There is apparently a shortage of appliances here in EU. Many models are sold out. I had american type with ice cubes maker, water filter cold water dispenser. Back to the model I had before that. Just upper fridge and bottom freezer drawers.
Today wake up to new appliance and it looks so thin so small............

Last edited:

Tracyarts

Same here in the USA with the shortage of appliances, and also a shortage of repair parts. We are having a hard time finding a replacement refrigerator.

Yesterday friday buy. Fridgefreezer because the one in use died due to week heatwave here in EU. There is apparently a shortage of appliances here in EU. Many models are sold out. I had american type with ice cubes maker, water filter cold water dispenser. Back to the model I had before that. Just upper fridge and bottom freezer drawers.
Today wake up to new appliance and it looks so thin so small............

Orchid

German pharmacy online vitamins, supplements, soap, arnica tincture, Ricola alpine herbs cough drops.

Tracyarts

Some craft supplies. Specifically a set of rolls of metallic foil tapes that can be used on various surfaces. Gold, silver, and rose gold. And I got my Scentbird monthly fragrance subscription shipment today.

DazzlingAnna

DM Supporter
Today i received my recent delivery.
Among other items I received this dress and this jump suit.
Not sure I will wear it in public - esp. the jump suit - but it is so comfortable...

I bought the dress in white a few week ago but I also wanted it in black.

20210807_173659.jpg

Tracyarts

I impulse bought pack of saffron crocus bulbs because I thought it would be awfully cool to grow. I'm not sure how they'll do in my garden in our near tropical climate, but they can be grown in pots indoors, so that will work too. This year's supply ships in a month for fall planting, so I have time to research them and plan a good place to plant them.