What is your weight right now?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Barrett

OMG, Becky, look at his belly.
DM Supporter
My workplace has been shut-down for the last week, and I feel like a balloon.
My belly circumference has swelled beyond the confines of my tape measure, as well. I can't get the ends to meet.

A sumo club sounds awesome. I have a 2nd kyu brown belt in karate, but I think I'm better suited to sumo these days.
And they have the best diet regimen on the planet! :hungry:

Last edited:

Shotha

DM Supporter
I'm blowing up like a balloon, too, and my belly is finding it harder and harder to fit into my shirts and pants. As clothing stores can't open, because they're not considered to be essential businesses here, I'm wondering if I'm going to end up like one of the men on board the ship in the story Guinea Pigs, illustrated by Warren Davis. An experimental growth hormone was introduced into the water on the ship. All the men blew up to over 700 lb and their clothes would no longer fit. So, they had to go about their duties naked. Perhaps it wouldn't be that bad but I still wonder what I'll be wearing at the end of the lockdown.

Barrett

OMG, Becky, look at his belly.
DM Supporter
Yup. Buttoning my work pants had already become an Olympic-level event prior to these last nine pounds and 2+ inches on my belly.
I would love to work naked, except for the fact I work in a foundry. Naked is not compatible with molten metal.

happily_married

Happy to be part of Dims!
I’ve stayed under 165 despite not working out or training as hard. I get creative with workouts and any day I can I go kayaking. I also am watching intake so I maintain the level that’s right for me.

Shotha

DM Supporter
Because I’m an essential worker and running around my store telling people “no we don’t have toilet paper” I’ve unfortunately lost 10 pounds and am down to 165.
Cheer up. It will probably all go back on and more besides, when the COVID-19 crisis finishes.

Tad

mostly harmless
About 230. I briefly hit 233 in the first part of March, my personal all time high, and then thought I was about to start biking to work every day to take it down to a point where my clothes don't hate me. Without all the biking ... clothes and I are still barely getting along.

happily_married

Happy to be part of Dims!
I’m back down to 165. Sorry guys, I understand if you wish to place me in Dims probation. If it makes you feel any better I was FaceTiming w my wife and she mentioned she’s gaining.

op user

I’m back down to 165. Sorry guys, I understand if you wish to place me in Dims probation. If it makes you feel any better I was FaceTiming w my wife and she mentioned she’s gaining.
Congratulations on your couple's weight mobility. Always good to have/make your wife happy and her choosing to gain.

op user

At least she knows you are here for her - I guess all people need /want to have a person who cares about them.

I am thinking about starting a thread on quarantine without fast internet, cheap unlimited calls and internet shopping .

JackCivelli

I simultaneously love and hate gaining when I don’t have a feeder. I enjoy gaining very much, but now that I know what it’s like to have a feeder I very much prefer gaining for someone with their encouragement rather than just gaining on my own.

But whether I like it or not, I gained 9 lbs this week just trying to maintain and live life lol

334 today

Latest posts