What is your weight right now?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Went from around 200 when lockdown began to 220 this morning. I don't know if I'm proud or scared 😅
You can be both at once! (I know that combination well, feeling it every time I've let myself gain). Also: welcome to posting at Dimensions! Why not go over to one of the introductions threads next and tell us a bit about you?

Personally, currently I'm stewing in the relieved/disappointed/excited/worried feelings of having my weight hold steady at my heaviest (still sitting 230-231 on the scale, for all that my jeans and shorts feel tighter than ever). Relieved that it isn't going up when I've been trying to hold it in check, disappointed that it hasn't gone up anyway, excited because I could so easily soon set new personal highs, worried because it also isn't going down and I'm not sure I have the discipline right now to drive it down to a more comfortable size.

Barrett

OMG, Becky, look at his belly.
DM Supporter
I bought a new mechanical scale last month (like the kind they use in doctors' offices), since I got too big for my regular digital one.

I haven't weighed my self since a couple of days after that; the day it showed me at 354.
I'm consciously trying to keep my appetite under control so I don't gain much more. I haven't yet adapted to the 80+ pounds I've gained since Christmas, so life has been a little awkward, lately.
I don't think I've exceeded 360 yet.

Last edited:

Van

Van
I'm really not sure what my weight is. The last time I weighed myself was months ago. My weight was 217. I'm not sure how accurate that was given that I was wearing clothes and boots.

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
197 lbs. It's weird, I've lost weight since going vegan but definitely not size. Which is odd because I've been working out still, as much as I can.

...one the one hand, I'm glad to be under 200 again. On the other hand, I feel like I need to build more muscle and eat more and get my weight back up. I don't understand why knowing I've lost weight makes me want to gain it back, hah.

mathfa

145 lbs here. Which at 6'3" makes me rather slim, despite my best efforts.

I ate like a total pig at college last winter, 4-6 large meals a day, and ended up losing 2 pounds. *_*

I'm starting to believe the idea of a set point weight!

Latest posts