What's on the dinner table tonight?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattB

Epicurean
Just a couple of sandwiches and a banana, and only because I intend to have my once every few months drink and I'd like to not pass out by 10pm.

luvmybhm

waiting for spring!
gonna make a leftovers casserole. i have broccoli, cheese sauce, rice, meatloaf and corn in the fridge. gonna mix it all together, throw breadcrumbs on top and then cook it. we'll see how it goes.

khrestel

Peppers filled with ham, a bit of bacon, fresh basil, garlic and cream cheese covered with mozzarella. Salad is salad, baby spinach, cherry tomatoes, red, yellow and green pepper, cucumber and mixed nuts.

The bag of baby spinach I bought was huge. I think I need to find a recipe to make something else than just salad out of it tomorrow with the meatballs and smashed carrots I already have planned.

View attachment o 116.jpg

Last edited:

MisticalMisty

It would appear that my closest location is in Denver. Time for a road trip.
It's fantastic. I normally get the sautéed crab fingers and the jumbo shrimp brochette for dinner. Their dirty rice is amazing and so is the red beans and rice. The bread will kill you. lol It's all good! Rob loves the cedar plank salmon!

Rojodi

Five Guys trip. Best way to feed a crew of ten when the restaurants are packed with old people, and it's the easiest way to split a check.

EMH1701

Last night was leftover wild rice with black-eyed peas and ham, which I made for New Year's.

luvmybhm

waiting for spring!
Peppers filled with ham, a bit of bacon, fresh basil, garlic and cream cheese covered with mozzarella. Salad is salad, baby spinach, cherry tomatoes, red, yellow and green pepper, cucumber and mixed nuts.

The bag of baby spinach I bought was huge. I think I need to find a recipe to make something else than just salad out of it tomorrow with the meatballs and smashed carrots I already have planned.
even tho i don't eat pork, this LOOKS delish! thanks for sharing!

had eye round roast i did slow cooked. pretty much fell apart when i tried to cut it, so we ended up having hot beef sandwiches with it. full nom.

TearInYourHand

Mistress Member
Frozen pizza jazzed up with sauteed mushrooms, fresh spinach, serrano pepper, and a drizzle of evoo.

luvmybhm

waiting for spring!
fish sticks, tots and corn. i made homemade mac and cheese for lunch (cheddar and pepper jack, yum!) so didn't feel like doing more cooking. threw the fish sticks and tots in the oven, microwaved the corn for 1.30 and voila.

MisticalMisty

I have a new addiction to scrambled eggs with pico..OMG so good..so I had that and Rob had leftover chili I made.

Rojodi

We visited a locally owned burrito and taco bar.

Piggy Fries - fries topped with pulled pork, bbq sauce, and cheese
Loaded Nachos with chicken - tortilla chips topped with tons of smoked pulled chicken, cheese, lettuce and tomatoes
Smoked BBQ Chicken burrito
Buffalo Chicken quesadilla
Pulled Pork quesadilla

luvmybhm

waiting for spring!
Leftover shepherd's pie. Good stuff.
love shepherd's pie! it is one of those yummy foods that are really excellent on a cold winter's day.

we had pasta. :(

now i want shepherd's pie....

Last edited:

EMH1701

Rice, beans, and mixed veggies with hot sauce. Not a vegetarian, just trying to eat more frugally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Group builder