When did you realize what you liked, and what triggered it?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Staff member
Global Moderator
Library Mod
Ah yes, after my awakening I spent a lot of time at the old card catalogues in libraries (school and city). I used that fat vocabulary from looking through the dictionary and thesaurus to check every possible term to see if there were books under that word. And in middle-school I know I read every book in my local city library under the "obesity - juvenile, fiction" category (as well as a lot of the less age appropriate books. Most of those were not very good, and most were sternly disapproving of fat, but it was what I could get my hands on back before the world-wide-web.

Chubbychaser

I think my first sexual experience was when I was three or four and I was watching Winnie the Pooh, just watching that big belly bounce around, sticking out under his shirt. What really did it though was the scene where he eats too much honey at Rabbit's house and he gets stuck. That turned me on so much. I put a pillow on my tummy, simulating my own big belly, and I masturbated. I didn't even know what sex was or what I was doing though, just that it felt really good. I have memories of weight gain scenes in cartoons. Then Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, between Augustus Gloop and Violet the expanding blueberry girl. I was just so fascinated with fat. I remember there was a chubby little boy in my prekindergarten class that I used to hug and tell how pillowy soft he was. That poor kid. I probably scarred him for life.

Dromond

Pleasantly abstruse.
I was 19 years old, and was introduced to the young woman who would become my second girlfriend. She was an Amazonian BBW, and as soon as I saw her it all clicked into place. Every woman I dated after, and the two women I married, were all BBWs or SSBBWs. It never occurred to me to hide my preference. I've been loud and proud about my attraction since the beginning.

I think my first sexual experience was when I was three or four and I was watching Winnie the Pooh, just watching that big belly bounce around, sticking out under his shirt. What really did it though was the scene where he eats too much honey at Rabbit's house and he gets stuck. That turned me on so much. I put a pillow on my tummy, simulating my own big belly, and I masturbated. I didn't even know what sex was or what I was doing though, just that it felt really good. I have memories of weight gain scenes in cartoons. Then Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, between Augustus Gloop and Violet the expanding blueberry girl. I was just so fascinated with fat. I remember there was a chubby little boy in my prekindergarten class that I used to hug and tell how pillowy soft he was. That poor kid. I probably scarred him for life.

You story reminds me that I have declared 6th June to be International Padders' Day.

The blueberry inflation from Willy Wonka was a huge trigger for many, and for good reason, but there was another scene in that movie that I remember. When Augustus Gloop gets stuck in the pipe in the river of chocolate, the Oompa Loompas sing a very creepy verse:

What do you get when you guzzle down sweets
Eating as much as an elephant eats
What are you at, getting terribly fat
What do you think will come of that
I don't like the look of it

As a kid, that simultaneously haunted me and made me want to pad for some reason. I still don't think I'll ever understand the padding/inflation fetish.

I have loved fat, on both men and women, since I was 4 years old. Just fascinated and obsessed...I used to look at other boys in school with bigger stomachs than mine in awe and wonder. Then when I was a teen it transferred to prurient interest in the chubby girls in school and in my neighborhood. *sigh* :)

Orso

It happened long, long time ago when I was 12 or so. A friend and I were talking about girls, and BBW, the mother of another boy, walked by. My friend looked at her and said (I remember the words exactly) "Look at her, just think what it would be making love to her, with her gorgeous soft flesh! Think what would be having under you soft fat and not bones sticking out!"
I laughed and made fun of my friend, but his words evidently left a deep impression on me, because I began fantasizing more and more of BBWs and of their abundance of flesh, and in a short time I became an FA.
Later on, in the due course, I had actual experiences with BBWs and I found that reality was even better than fantasies.

My friend and I did not talk again about BBWs until some years later, when I brought the subject in. Oddly enough, my friend denied having ever said anything like that, and being ever interested in BBWs. But I remember the fact very, very well.

agouderia

Library Girl
Staff member
Library Mod
It happened long, long time ago when I was 12 or so. A friend and I were talking about girls, and BBW, the mother of another boy, walked by. My friend looked at her and said (I remember the words exactly) "Look at her, just think what it would be making love to her, with her gorgeous soft flesh! Think what would be having under you soft fat and not bones sticking out!"
I laughed and made fun of my friend, but his words evidently left a deep impression on me, because I began fantasizing more and more of BBWs and of their abundance of flesh, and in a short time I became an FA.
Later on, in the due course, I had actual experiences with BBWs and I found that reality was even better than fantasies.

My friend and I did not talk again about BBWs until some years later, when I brought the subject in. Oddly enough, my friend denied having ever said anything like that, and being ever interested in BBWs. But I remember the fact very, very well.

.... reads like the script for a scene in a Fellini film........

Angelette

Chris Farley's fiancee.
It’s been something that’s was there pretty much forever for me. I remember being young and being absolutely fascinated by the scene in Charlotte’s Web where Templeton the rat is gorging at the fair.
Oh wow I thought I was the only one! What a small world.

Oh wow I thought I was the only one! What a small world.
The Templeton scene from Charlotte’s Web was a trigger for me too, but it wasn’t the earliest. I actually spent some time trying to figure out where my interest in this was first piqued and I keep coming back to one specific story from my childhood.

There’s an old children’s story from Italy called Strega Nona I don’t know how well this story is known outside of Italian families, but I do know there were a few childrens books published that retell the story. Strega Nona means something like “Grandma Witch”, and it’s about a benevolent witch who has a magical cooking pot that makes spaghetti out of nothing. She uses the pot to feed the poor. But her helper steals the pot in order to try to make money selling endless spaghetti in his restaurant. He messes up the spell to make the pot stop making spaghetti and it continues until his entire restaurant is full of spaghetti. It spills out onto the streets and starts flooding peoples homes until the whole city is flooded with spaghetti. Strega Nona shows up and performs the correct spell to make the pot stop, and her helper is forced to eat all the leftover spaghetti as punishment. In some versions it takes years for him to eat it all and he becomes enormously fat. In other versions he eats until his belly gets huge and he pops.

I remember fantasizing about both of these outcomes in some of my earliest childhood memories.

Angelette

Chris Farley's fiancee.
The Templeton scene from Charlotte’s Web was a trigger for me too, but it wasn’t the earliest. I actually spent some time trying to figure out where my interest in this was first piqued and I keep coming back to one specific story from my childhood.

There’s an old children’s story from Italy called Strega Nona I don’t know how well this story is known outside of Italian families, but I do know there were a few childrens books published that retell the story. Strega Nona means something like “Grandma Witch”, and it’s about a benevolent witch who has a magical cooking pot that makes spaghetti out of nothing. She uses the pot to feed the poor. But her helper steals the pot in order to try to make money selling endless spaghetti in his restaurant. He messes up the spell to make the pot stop making spaghetti and it continues until his entire restaurant is full of spaghetti. It spills out onto the streets and starts flooding peoples homes until the whole city is flooded with spaghetti. Strega Nona shows up and performs the correct spell to make the pot stop, and her helper is forced to eat all the leftover spaghetti as punishment. In some versions it takes years for him to eat it all and he becomes enormously fat. In other versions he eats until his belly gets huge and he pops.

I remember fantasizing about both of these outcomes in some of my earliest childhood memories.
I remember that ending! My kindergarten teacher used to read us that book as a kid. I just never knew the name and brushed it off as "lost media."

I was gonna mention that spaghetti witch book in my future kink origin lore comment but you beat me to it. XD

RVGleason

Yep that’s the story! 😁👍
I’ve never seen these illustrations, but it looks like this is probably one of the more popular versions of the story.

Last edited:

Angelette

Chris Farley's fiancee.
On the subject of TV, movies and literature involving fat characters, stuffing, inflation, or weight gain that seems most of found very intriguing as children.

I'm going to make myself sound very young here. There was one episode of Clifford the big red dog(the 2000/2001 series) where Clifford and his friends all overindulged on treats until they were stuffed. When I was 3,4,5 years old I always secretly loved when that episode came on.
Thank you for unlocking another memory. Nice to meet a fellow Y2K kid!

Speaking of PBS, there was this Arthur scene (don't remember the episode) that I used to fixate on. Where Arthur had a nightmare of his grandma as a wedding cake and she for some reason forces him to eat her. He ends up with a huge stuffed stomach.

There was this other minor Arthur scene where he and Buster were I think sketching scenarios in that one babysitter episode. Arthur drew a sketch of a sheep eating a character and gets stuffed. It was either the boyfriend or the babysitter that got eaten. Ahhh I forgot!

Reactions: Tad
Thank you for unlocking another memory. Nice to meet a fellow Y2K kid!

Speaking of PBS, there was this Arthur scene (don't remember the episode) that I used to fixate on. Where Arthur had a nightmare of his grandma as a wedding cake and she for some reason forces him to eat her. He ends up with a huge stuffed stomach.

There was this other minor Arthur scene where he and Buster were I think sketching scenarios in that one babysitter episode. Arthur drew a sketch of a sheep eating a character and gets stuffed. It was either the boyfriend or the babysitter that got eaten. Ahhh I forgot!
My sister used to watch Arthur, and I often watched with her. I remember both of these episodes. The sheep actually ate both of them. It swooped down and pinned them both down and then ate them at the same time.

Hi, I’m Jack, and I remember children’s cartoons from 20 years ago in vivid detail lol

Angelette

Chris Farley's fiancee.
My sister used to watch Arthur, and I often watched with her. I remember both of these episodes. The sheep actually ate both of them. It swooped down and pinned them both down and then ate them at the same time.

Hi, I’m Jack, and I remember children’s cartoons from 20 years ago in vivid detail lol
Omg amazing! Your memory is better than mine. And this coming from someone who used to religiously watched Arthur. ;__;

Latest posts