When did you realize what you liked, and what triggered it?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Ah yes, after my awakening I spent a lot of time at the old card catalogues in libraries (school and city). I used that fat vocabulary from looking through the dictionary and thesaurus to check every possible term to see if there were books under that word. And in middle-school I know I read every book in my local city library under the "obesity - juvenile, fiction" category (as well as a lot of the less age appropriate books. Most of those were not very good, and most were sternly disapproving of fat, but it was what I could get my hands on back before the world-wide-web.

Chubbychaser

I think my first sexual experience was when I was three or four and I was watching Winnie the Pooh, just watching that big belly bounce around, sticking out under his shirt. What really did it though was the scene where he eats too much honey at Rabbit's house and he gets stuck. That turned me on so much. I put a pillow on my tummy, simulating my own big belly, and I masturbated. I didn't even know what sex was or what I was doing though, just that it felt really good. I have memories of weight gain scenes in cartoons. Then Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, between Augustus Gloop and Violet the expanding blueberry girl. I was just so fascinated with fat. I remember there was a chubby little boy in my prekindergarten class that I used to hug and tell how pillowy soft he was. That poor kid. I probably scarred him for life.

Dromond

Back from oblivion
I was 19 years old, and was introduced to the young woman who would become my second girlfriend. She was an Amazonian BBW, and as soon as I saw her it all clicked into place. Every woman I dated after, and the two women I married, were all BBWs or SSBBWs. It never occurred to me to hide my preference. I've been loud and proud about my attraction since the beginning.

I think my first sexual experience was when I was three or four and I was watching Winnie the Pooh, just watching that big belly bounce around, sticking out under his shirt. What really did it though was the scene where he eats too much honey at Rabbit's house and he gets stuck. That turned me on so much. I put a pillow on my tummy, simulating my own big belly, and I masturbated. I didn't even know what sex was or what I was doing though, just that it felt really good. I have memories of weight gain scenes in cartoons. Then Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, between Augustus Gloop and Violet the expanding blueberry girl. I was just so fascinated with fat. I remember there was a chubby little boy in my prekindergarten class that I used to hug and tell how pillowy soft he was. That poor kid. I probably scarred him for life.
You story reminds me that I have declared 6th June to be International Padders' Day.

Latest posts