When did you realize what you liked, and what triggered it?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

north2alaska

I college, I was in a FWB/who-knows-what-it-was with a bodybuilder FA.

But I noticed I was far more attracted to him when he would start bulking. Being cuddly was far more comfortable, his relaxed diet was way more fun for the both of us, and it was intriguing to watch him gain weight but still maintain that muscle mass. Unfortunately, he would stop at a certain point and begin cutting which is when my attraction would begin to fade.

That's pretty much when I narrowed down my own preferences and basically did a 180 on what I thought my type was. And to some degree, I'm still figuring it out.

Reactions: Tad

Fymbulvetr

I'm like 90% it started with this channel called 'Steelmetal', all the way back in the early days of YT (I doubt it exists anymore). The person took pictures of pregnant woman or manipulated pictures of women to give them big bellies, then gave them captions of just what the women were saying or what the situation was.

If memory serves, the picture that REALLY got me started was a two-parter, with part one having her asking her husband for a beer. In part two, she had a bloated belly, and said something like "Ugh, one more beer and this bikini won't fit me." And something about imagining that scenario in my head just excited me. And from there, it continued, and the fetish was solidified.

Now I'm into fat, pregnant, and inflated women, partially because of some crappy photo manipulations I saw back when I was like 7.

Tattoocharlie

When I was young we watched a show called Gimme a Break. I remember watching Nell Carter and imagining what her butt felt like. About the same time I had a teacher that would lean over my shoulder and I could feel her soft round belly on my shoulder. After those two, I was hooked. That was 4th grade

Broseph

DM Supporter
I believe I realized it when I saw the Guiness Book of World Records in the library in school in about 2nd or 3rd grade (must have been in the mid-90s). A picture of the "heaviest model" was in the book that year, weighing in at about 750lbs., if my memory serves me. At first I was critical, maybe even shocked, as I'd never seen such a big woman posting like a model in a bikini. But I couldn't stop thinking about her! I'll have to go back and find out who this gorgeous woman was.

Shit--just realized this is the BHM/FFA forum. Sorry friends, I'll take it down if it bothers anybody! Just ignore the FA who wandered in here!

Last edited:

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Broseph: no worries. So many people just look at the 'new posts' without seeing the board that the post is on that this thread hasn't been BHM/FFA specific for a loooonng time.