• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

When do you first recall your attraction to larger people and/or WG?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This will be a rather long post, but it takes a bit to explain my own fat admiration and interests in weight gain. It's something that used to be hard for me to talk about, but now I feel that I can be confident in myself and proud of who I am.

I guess for me it started when I was quite young. When I was a little boy, I would watch cartoons and movies about people who were large, became inflated or accumulated weight over time. Even at the age of 4 I can distinctly remember being immensely excited about these things, but at the time I wasn't sure why. Even looking at picture books which had incidental bits of gaining and growth was a truly enjoyable activity for me.

This went on for a few years, and then came to a head when I was 13. That age was generally a time of discovery for me in both sexual and personal senses. I remember late at night when my parents were asleep, stuffing myself with delicious food and savoring every bite as my stomach was so pleasurably filled. Though I didn't have specific plans to gain weight at the time, this feeling of fulfillment and decadence was amazing to my young mind.

After my parents' divorce I forgot about all of this for a time, but I still found myself attracted to bigger people. It was not until I met my fiancee (The Cookie Faerie) that I began to rekindle my previous interests in my own gaining. With her I also found something I had never dreamed of having - someone who accepted me for who I was and who wanted to help me reach my full potential. With this, I realized that what I had wanted all along was to gain and grow into a wonderfully large form, with the help of a loving partner such as herself.

With my boring little tale out of the way, I'd like to encourage any FFAs/BHMs to tell their own stories, and to feel free to elaborate on whatever they wish.

Latest posts

Back