When/how did you notice, "Wow, I got fat?!"

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

biggirlluvher

I had an "I am huge" experience today. I'm partial to a particular jersey/tank top that I've worn for the last few years. I like wearing it because it allows me to air out my chest & arms. I also feel how huge I am in it wearing it to the gym. Now after numerous times in the laundry and that I'm at my heaviest 250lbs, it's been tighter on me. I saw my reflection in it today and noticed how it shows off my belly.

Later this afternoon, I went to a friend's house. He's older and smaller than me. I've always been somewhat conscious of my footsteps on his wooden floor. He once said that I should pay attention my footsteps were so heavy I made the needle on the turntable jump as the record played and that it could be heard in our recorded mixes. Today, I felt that even with my trying to literally tiptoe there it was futile. One of the chairs I sat in felt smaller. I really felt too big for it for the first time. As such, I really felt my belly on my lap while seated.

When I got home, I felt compelled to get out of my clothes because it felt so restricting. I'm having my late supper in the nude for the first time in a very long time. I was planning on saving the rest of the stroganoff for tomorrow but just might have both servings tonight!

xpulley

Just yesterday. I had been skinny my whole life, average weight about 135 at 5'6, though I was down to 122 at one point. Then from 2012 to 2016 I slowly gained up to 160lbs. Last summer I grew a beard, and also ended up gaining about 30lbs to put me at 190 right now, making me obese for the first time ever.

Well yesterday I decided to shave my beard completely off for the first time in a year and....wow. My face got a lot fatter. My cheeks are puffier and I have a noticeable double chin now. It was a little embarrassing, but also a huuuge turn on.

Stuffingkit

I feeling the "wow I got fat" feeling right now so hard. More because my appetite is out of control and I love it!

I'm gaining a lot really fast right now and every time I see myself I'm like DAMN

biggirlluvher

It's gotten ridiculous lol

I want fast food for every meal, and I want like four or five BIG meals a day!
I've always heard that the bigger we get, the more we can eat and more it takes for us to get full/stuffed. I guess you're living proof of that. Are you eating more than some of the people in your friend & family circles?

plushkitty

I went to an old favorite breakfast place that I hadn't been to in quite a while, and the waitress gave us a booth. I could barely squeeze in, my gut has grown so much! All through breakfast the table edge was snug up against my rolls, digging into the fat. I think I'm on my way to being a SSBBW, haha!

biggirlluvher

I went to an old favorite breakfast place that I hadn't been to in quite a while, and the waitress gave us a booth. I could barely squeeze in, my gut has grown so much! All through breakfast the table edge was snug up against my rolls, digging into the fat. I think I'm on my way to being a SSBBW, haha!
If you weigh over 300lbs, are outgrowing clothes & that old breakfast place, you're already a SSBBW to me.

LarryTheNoodleGuy

That's pretty adorable. :)

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
I have a little folding travel stool that my mum has lent me so I can draw outside in the summer. Not only am I a few kilos over the weight limit for it, but it groans and creaks something crazy underneath me. And, no matter what angle I try and take pictures from, my butt and thighs and hips are so huge that you can't see even a glimpse of the seat underneath me, just this floating fatty with the stool legs underneath.

Not gonna lie, it's pretty hot.

jakemcduck

I have a little folding travel stool that my mum has lent me so I can draw outside in the summer. Not only am I a few kilos over the weight limit for it, but it groans and creaks something crazy underneath me. And, no matter what angle I try and take pictures from, my butt and thighs and hips are so huge that you can't see even a glimpse of the seat underneath me, just this floating fatty with the stool legs underneath.

Not gonna lie, it's pretty hot.
Gotta be honest, it sounds pretty hot too.

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Loopy, what sort of thing do you draw?

(And how do you focus on drawing while hovering hotly in mid air? :p. )
In public? Trees, animals, buildings, human anatomy, plants.

In private? Fat people being hot.

And hey, as long as the chair doesn't actually collapse underneath me, I can just get into the drawing zone and not even acknowledge how amusing I look! :p

Reactions: Tad

j3golem

I feel like when I first realized that I've gained weight is... well, when other people began commenting on it. And when my face in the mirrors no longer looked thin?

I think it's the face that got me, though. I went from having a rather gaunt face to looking like a puffed-up, fat cheeks. Hints of double chin probably helps, too!

Currently about 200 lbs, used to be 150 lbs two years ago. College really got me good.

Edit: Oh, and also when my belly began hanging slightly over my somewhat overgrown pants.

Cobra Verde

Lupus Dei
Oh, that stool looks so not comfortable
*bites tongue*

When I got in the car to-night it turned on automatically. After a millisecond of shock I realized my giant thigh had activated the remote starter on my keychain. Between the options of losing weight and buying looser jeans I'm pretty confident what I'll choose.

Latest posts