Where are all the FFA pictures?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

bellyboy

Maybe I don't want to see FFA pictures. Now I know what I'm missing out on! It's time to move.

Laina

Passionately Apathetic
bellyboy said:
Maybe I don't want to see FFA pictures. Now I know what I'm missing out on! It's time to move.
Hehehe...don't move YET. It's cold out here in Massachusetts. Although, then I'd have someone to keep me warm...on second thought, I'll be selfish. By all means, move east!

=)

bellyboy

Do I live in Phoenix? It's hot here all year round. It's the worst place for a big guy.

Laina

Passionately Apathetic
bellyboy said:
Do I live in Phoenix? It's hot here all year round. It's the worst place for a big guy.
Seriously, though. It's freezing here. Actually, at the moment it's just barely above freezing. We have the heat on, with space heaters for my snake and birds (to augment the heating pad in the snake's case). I spend most of my free time baking and then bringing the stuff to work because at least having the oven on warms up the house. Gah! I hate being cold. (Which is bad, since I really, really want to see Alaska...hmm. I should rethink my relocation, perhaps. =P)

Come play! Hehehe.

bellyboy

I have an uncle and some cousins who live in Boston. I'd rather be somewhere where it was cold than really hot. Cold weather gives girls more of an excuse to get close.

Laina

Passionately Apathetic
bellyboy said:
I have an uncle and some cousins who live in Boston. I'd rather be somewhere where it was cold than really hot. Cold weather gives girls more of an excuse to get close.
Because we need an excuse to get close to cuties like you? Silly boy!

bellyboy

Are you a hard core goth kind of chick, you look it. It's pretty hot I've gotta say. And you like big guys on top of that. What an amazing catch that happens to be on the OTHER SIDE of the freaking country. Thank god for the internet or I wouldn't believe you existed. By the way....do you like music. If you do I could send you some of my stuff. I've got a band. We're called Ticket To Tokyo.

TaciturnBadger

Obesus has a thread called the "Fabulous BHM Creativity Thread" where he's trying to collect all sorts of talent. You and your band might find a mesh in there, to boot!

--B.

Goreki

Fairy tales and Woe
I've been wanting to do this for a while... yay for catalysts!

No throwing things at your moniter.

Big-Phil

Goreki said:
why would we be throwing things at the monitor ;)

ataraxia

Goreki said:

w00t. I think this is now the "goth" thread.

Latest posts