Where are YOU located?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Boris_the_Spider

I live near Brighton, on the south coast of England. There seems to be quite a lack of people from England on this forum! Surely I'm not the only FFA in England? lol.
A Southerner? I might have to ask you to remind me what the sun looks like. I don't think I've seen it for about five years now :(

Sasquatch!

A wild loser appeared!
Yeah, we've installed cloud harvesters down in Camarthenshire....we sell any excess clouds to New South Wales now. Works out a treat!

taobear

I'm live in a small town 75 miles west of San Antonio called Sabinal Tx. don't blink you might miss it. three miles east of Burma Shave. Where dreams are growing wild.

Melian

Ultimate Chimera
Oh HELL NO. I most definitely do not reside in that misbegotten shithole :)
Just checking! :D

Hahahahaha
Also... we gotta meet up one of these days! I hate driving, but taking the bus to Toronto is no trouble at all for me.
Damn right, we do. I mentioned something you said about Pokemon to my husband once, so he knows you exist and won't ask questions if you want to come hang out. LOL.

But Esther doesn't scare me as much. :D
Fact.

inkedinto

Oh HELL NO. I most definitely do not reside in that misbegotten shithole :)
My friend lives there and even he calls it something similar. Its truely horrific.

hrmm is your east of the GTA outside of the ajax,whitby,oshawa area? cause if it is you are pretty close to me then probably

Paquito

don't July to me
Apparently I need to either move to SoCal or Canada to get some of the action here. :(

Zowie

Zowie-Zilla
Apparently I need to either move to SoCal or Canada to get some of the action here. :(
Canada is better. There's nothing bad about it, the world loves Canada. I'll teach you how to round your Os.

Paquito

don't July to me
Canada is better. There's nothing bad about it, the world loves Canada. I'll teach you how to round your Os.
Actually, if I choose Canada then I'll make a detour in Mexico to pick up that accent. So when I get to Canada everyone will be like "Oh my gOd, whO is that interesting individual with the fOreign accent? I must cOnverse with him immediately to hear that intOxicating vOice."

I don't know Canadian slang, so...yea.

cakeboy

Douchepuncher Supreme!
My friend lives there and even he calls it something similar. Its truely horrific.

hrmm is your east of the GTA outside of the ajax,whitby,oshawa area? cause if it is you are pretty close to me then probably
I am well outside of the ajax-whitby-oshawa fallout zone. I used to live in Peterborough, but now I'm closer to Kingston.

Zowie

Zowie-Zilla
Actually, if I choose Canada then I'll make a detour in Mexico to pick up that accent. So when I get to Canada everyone will be like "Oh my gOd, whO is that interesting individual with the fOreign accent? I must cOnverse with him immediately to hear that intOxicating vOice."

I don't know Canadian slang, so...yea.
Good lord, come to Quebec. There are a ton of kids from newyork who come up here to party ( drinking age is 18 here and it's mostly a guideline) and all the French kids think they're exotic.

CarlaSixx

Just Another Weirdo
Throughout most of Canada, the legal drinking age is just a suggestion, but Quebec makes it the most fun, lol. Lots of my "youth" was spent in bars in Quebec (read:12 to 16). Gotta love being a 15 minute drive from the ON/QC border!

Kingston FTW! I just know where that is, lol. I've had my eye on moving to Peterborough but there's nothing to do there job-wise. I definitely wanna move in that direction of Ontario, though. Perhaps Belleville or Trenton would be a nice place to call home :p

FishCharming

derailer extraordinaire!
i lived in socal for 10 years and never had any FFA action... then again i didnt get the chance to meet jen =) but if you're moving to canada stay away from southern ontario, or least stay north of the border, we don't much like the southern ontarians here in buffalo...

Latest posts