Who wants to dance with 300lbs of decent looking man!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

JulieD

and your facebook says pitman nj, Chief. Again, it's moot--as I can just find that out down the road if I decide to pursue this matter further.
Hey there captain obvious his hometown is pitman...play the fuck attention... And don't you think that challenging Bigginz to a fight could be considered threading and harassment?

TheMildlyStrangeone

Go ahead with your lawsuit though, do what you gotta do. I'm sure they would love to read the threats here as well. Did you copy that down too? And the pm you sent me?
I copied everything. Feel free to file countersuit for assault :D I have a well-planned defense sent in stone. Let's just say you'd be wise to delete any material you have associated with this, and not be an asshat in the future and share things that you weren't given expressed consent to do so.

FishCharming

derailer extraordinaire!
Hey there captain obvious his hometown is pitman...play the fuck attention... And don't you think that challenging Bigginz to a fight could be considered threading and harassment?
not to mention suicidal?

TheMildlyStrangeone

If it makes you feel better, honestly I have never seen anything so funny...I was cracking up the entire time!
welp, that was not a good moment, so I guess it was funny. I'm glad others can bask in my misery. Counts for something, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts