• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Why does "Coming Out" have to be a big hurdle?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KnottyOne

Ready For A Broken Heart?
Ok, just to clarify here, incase I get off topic or just fail at getting my point across, I'm on the girl's side here, all guys should be able to come out and say what they like, if they can't well, it's just kind of sad.

So I hate how the term "coming out of the closet" is so used in this community to describe being able to admit that you like bigger girls.... I really don't see what the big deal is, why must guys make such a huge production out if it. DO WHAT YOU WANT, be you and no one will have a problem with it. I have never come out of the metaphorical closet because I didn't have to, all of my friends know I like bigger girls because of my actions, I have hooked up with them when we've all gone out, I've dated them, anyone can put 2 + 2 together and have it equal oh he like's bigger girls. I mean if someone asks, I'll tell them yea, but really your actions are the bigger deal here, if your really being true to yourself, then you shouldn't have to tell people what you are, just show them and they will know.

And honestly, having friends and family bust on you.... not a valid excuse to put it off or be afraid to. Guys (sorry, i know this is more relevant to dude's but if FFA can relate, even better) bust on guys!!! I honestly can't think of a single friend who has never busted on me and I have never busted on them, it shows that you are comfortable enough to rip on each other and still be friends, I mean they bust on you for it, rip on them for something. One of my best friends refuses to date bigger than a size 0, so i bust on him for always dating skeletons, and we exist amazingly. My entire family busts on me for everything, can't say anything and get away with it easily at our family events. My grandmother made fun of me for being stoned a few weeks ago, and she's met my heavier gf's and didn't have a problem with them, she just knew and let it go. Finally if you have a problem what strangers think... just.... WHAT! Why are you gonna care what someone you will never see again thinks? Just roll with it and be happy, all you can do, let them do their thing, at least your having a good time with who ya want to be with.

Ok, rant over, it sounded a lot more coherent in my head but I think I kinda got my point across, if it makes no sense, my bad. But what does everyone else think? Do guys really need to say it out loud that they like fat girls, or are actions and just doing it more important than actually saying it?

Latest posts

Back