World Cup 2010 Thread

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Blackjack

Fupa Troopa
I hate that I'm going to be missing the game due to my shitty job. :(

GO USA!

But not so hard that I miss some incredible shit.

Jes

is oddly aroused
if you don't possess the ball you can't really shoot the ball. I missed most of the game *sad vuvuzela* but overtime was just very hard to watch.

panhype

Apréslist
England - Germany will be huge. And the first match i'll watch at a public place. Unfortunately most of them (in Germany) have banned vuvuzelas :( So if Germany looses that, we'll have another Dolchstosslegende :D

GTAFA

At least the goals (USA -Ghana) were all legit. No own goals, no crap goals, lots of skill. Too bad for the close ones that barely missed. Yes there are disappointed people in USA but there are literally millions if not hundreds of millions rejoicing tonight, a victory for the entire continent of Africa.

KHayes666

Go away
At least the goals (USA -Ghana) were all legit. No own goals, no crap goals, lots of skill. Too bad for the close ones that barely missed. Yes there are disappointed people in USA but there are literally millions if not hundreds of millions rejoicing tonight, a victory for the entire continent of Africa.
I turned the game off after the second goal, I knew the US wasn't coming back. Its a shame because I felt they could have won

mejix

meh
uruguay has the fugliest uniforms ever. tuck that shirt in people. it just looks silly.

hope they get far though.

Jes

is oddly aroused
i agree with all you said. the 2 teams were well matched and I thiBBZZZBBBBBBBBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz

mango

Mustachio Nut
i agree with all you said. the 2 teams were well matched and I thiBBZZZBBBBBBBBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz
Is that a vuvuzela in your lap, or are you just enjoying the game??

;)

Adrian

??
I would like to congratulate Ghana. They outplayed the US team for a large portion of the game (no defensive lapse). I wish them luck.

rellis10

tuh-maw-tow
England vs Germany today, another epic contest i hope. And now the poem i wrote after the Slovenia game seems even more relevent...

Lions Reborn

Warriors in red and white,
Fight these intruders on our land,
Lions of Western Europe,
Show your teeth or a claw,
Our kingdom of old spanned the globe,
Let us remind them why,
St George slayed his Dragon,
We have nothing but a ball,
But let us take that ball and use it,
Use it to show the world our might,
These warriors, these Lions, these Conquerors,
Let us stand from our shadows and say,
We are English and We are Alive!

midnightrogue

enough fukin around England, you've caused me a lot of pain down the years - its time to crush ze germans!!

Emma

A psyhic octopus has predicted that Germany will beat England today. If that happens there is going to be a lot of pissed off people that I know. I won't be ringing my Mum if thats the case haha. That said, Germany better not win, anyone but Germany :p

Don't mention zee war! lol

I'm very surprised with the amount of support the USA have had. I didn't think the yanks liked "soccerball" :p

willowmoon

Don't Panic!
A psyhic octopus has predicted that Germany will beat England today. If that happens there is going to be a lot of pissed off people that I know. I won't be ringing my Mum if thats the case haha. That said, Germany better not win, anyone but Germany :p

Don't mention zee war! lol

I'm very surprised with the amount of support the USA have had. I didn't think the yanks liked "soccerball" :p
Overall we don't. I think it's one of those things around here where some people watched it because there wasn't much else going on in the sports world, as far as the USA was concerned. NBA finals were done, NHL hockey was also done, MLB baseball isn't at the halfway point yet, and this is still the NFL football offseason.

That being said, there are some hardcore soccer fans out here, but it is far from being the most-watched sport in the United States, at least on a collegiate and pro level.

Now that the USA has been eliminated, expect interest in soccer to remain at the traditionally low level until the next World Cup in 2014.

Latest posts