World Cup 2010 Thread

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Blackjack

Fupa Troopa
That ref's in the bag for Slovenia.

Jozy gets fucking MUGGED midfield and the foul's on HIM?

Blackjack

Fupa Troopa
The ESPN guys are tearing this ref apart, and rightly fucking so.

That said, TIED UP USA GOOOOOAAAAAAAALLLL

mejix

meh
would've preferred a win but what a courageous performance. totally un-french.

Proner

Scruffy Scruffy
Hmm... Where to start yesterday's game was such a failure, Domenech put Gourcuff as subsititute even if he was the only creative and collective player in this team. Ribery did nothing except trying to dribble every Mexican player to be the "hero" who will save the team, Anelka had to be a forward and he played all the time at the middle of the field...sigh.
I'm sad as they deserved to loose and they didn't show any fighting spirit it was like they didn't care to be in national team and that's the thing which upset me the most :mad:

rellis10

tuh-maw-tow
Get moving England....nearly half time against Algeria and it's 0-0. We should be pasting these guys.

Get Heskey off, move Gerrard in behind Rooney and play some goddamn football!

NoWayOut

Well, that ship has sailed. Very poor match from England, and there's a real chance the Three Lions don't advance. Wouldn't that be a shock to the soccer world?

AuntHen

Chicken Whisperer 🐔
DM Supporter
Ok... this is my re-cap of the day....

USA... good job boys! Way to come back. You played a great game (especially Donovan, I couldn't stop watching him) and you were totally robbed of the 3rd goal (and everyone knows it). :D:bow:

Slovenia...have some class.. I understand it is a rough sport and can be brutal, but you were actually BEAR HUGGING our guys???!!! Not cool... you need anger management, seriously! YOu were more "out for blood" it seems than loving the game. You acted like a bunch of neanderthals:mad::doh:

England...thanks for the draw.. you helped the US, but..what the heck happened!??! You had Becks storming up the sidelines frothing at the mouth. It was ugly:(

Algeria... although you scored zippo, I have to say I was very impressed with your ball handling and defense. You guys were very collective and high spirited (unlike the dudes you were playing :p)

Can't wait for next weeks games.

NoWayOut

Poor performance from the Slovaks. But it is our first time. I hope it's not the last.

Proner

Scruffy Scruffy
I don't know if I have to laugh or cry, apparently Anelka insults Domenech at the half-time (for your ears's sake I will not type what he said but it's the kind of swear you could say when you hurt your feet toes by bumping into a chair or something like that) and so he was sent back to France... Gallas go to trainings when he want and whine because he's not captain and Ribery and Gourcuff had an argue after Mexico-France.
The atmosphere in the group seems to be as bad as possible, it will truly be a miracle if they manage to pass this tour.

Proner

Scruffy Scruffy
Sorry for the double post but I'm so upset about what French team just did they boycott the public training and made one of the trainer quit... sigh all of this because of the story Anelka. Please I just ask to not have scandal every single day about French team! You are supposed to represent France and for now you only represent jackassness :mad:

rellis10

tuh-maw-tow
Italy 1 New Zealand 1

What is happening to Football?! Mexico beat France, North Korea score against Brazil, England draw with Algeria, Germany lose to Serbia, now Italy draw with New Zealand.

Just need North Korea to beat Portugal now.....i'm sure that's one of the signs of the apocalypse :D

NoWayOut

And suddenly, we have new life. All we have to do is beat Italy and we go through. Good work, New Zealand.

Adrian

??
What is going to happen with the French team. A player sent home and a coach that quit, whoooaaa!
Is there anymore word on the spying scandals with the French and Japanese teams?

AuntHen

Chicken Whisperer 🐔
DM Supporter
Ok..had to pop in on my lunch break

DONOVAN!!! GOOOOOOOOAAAALLLLL!!! YES!!!! way to go!!:D:D:D

**that's what happens when you try to call offsides again :p

Latest posts