You know you are an Fa when.......?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

happily_married

Happy to be part of Dims!
When you take your wife to Lane Bryant to buy some new clothes and even at a store like Lane Bryant she needs the largest sizes they offer and it makes you proud.

Shotha

DM Supporter
You know that you're an FA, when you go into clothing stores just to loudly ask, "Have you got this for a 52-inch waist?" even though you know that they haven't.

happily_married

Happy to be part of Dims!
So I was in the weight room today. Sometimes when I’m working out I’ll text my wife and tell her I’m getting ript, shredded, etc. sometimes I’ll joke about her having trouble keeping her hands off of me.

Usually she just laughs and reminds me I’m not as shredded as I think I am.

Today she said, “Very exciting. I’m just getting fatter.”

This got me going. Working out can feel mildly arousing anyway because of all the blood moving through your body. So it doesn’t take much to trigger a full arousal in the middle of a workout.

What made it awkward is that my workout partner is a woman and out of a sense of decency I had to shift my mind into overdrive thinking of anything BUT the short text interaction with my wife.

Broseph

DM Supporter
I went to an MLS game tonight with my brother and had an FA insight. I was watching the game, but also the several lovely BBWs/SSBBWs around me. It was as if there were two games going on—the soccer game and this other one called Which beautiful fat girl will get up or return to her seat, allowing me a glimpse of her curves. I can sense when big girls are around and somehow always manage to find them in crowds. My team lost and I wasn’t really that disappointed

Volt01

VOLKSWAGEN DRIVING SHORTSTACK LOVING BADASS
I went to an MLS game tonight with my brother and had an FA insight. I was watching the game, but also the several lovely BBWs/SSBBWs around me. It was as if there were two games going on—the soccer game and this other one called Which beautiful fat girl will get up or return to her seat, allowing me a glimpse of her curves. I can sense when big girls are around and somehow always manage to find them in crowds. My team lost and I wasn’t really that disappointed
same here! my "spidey senses" tingle too lol

Broseph

DM Supporter
Ok I’ve got another one. I’ve read something similar here on Dims but don’t know where. You know you’re an FA when you are apart from your partner for 3.5 weeks and, upon your return, see that she has gained a little. Can’t think of a better surprise to come home to.

Latest posts