You know you are an Fa when.......?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

atcAlan

I Love Sweet Pears
Taking a bit off thread but I definately knew i was an FA when I saw what was supposed to be a satirical poster of the Krispy Kreme Calender Girls. I think some of them were from off Dimensions, But I just love it. 12 months of Fat Girls. Hoo Ya! There were actually two of them. I have those saved to my harddrive as well.

mergirl

Taking a bit off thread but I definately knew i was an FA when I saw what was supposed to be a satirical poster of the Krispy Kreme Calender Girls. I think some of them were from off Dimensions, But I just love it. 12 months of Fat Girls. Hoo Ya! There were actually two of them. I have those saved to my harddrive as well.
pst px pls :D

jay kratos

You know you are a FA when your girl just finish eating. She eays she is stuffed, seconds later you go over to rub her belly.

mergirl

When you see a hot fat person walking down the street and you surupticiously try to 'sneek' a look at them cause you get paranoid they will get insecure if they actually see you looking at them.. Though, when i talked to my gf about this she said she has noticed more Fa's since she 'knew' about them from me. She was talking to some people last week and an old guy was looking at her tummy..she realised that her button was undone.. and she said "whoops, my button is undone" and fastened it again.. The old guy looked sad and said "Hey..i was enjoying that"!! :D I cant wait till i'm old and i can act all inappropriate and sleazy and it will be allowed!! lmao!

Dism4l

Skewed Perspective
When you see a hot fat person walking down the street and you surupticiously try to 'sneek' a look at them cause you get paranoid they will get insecure if they actually see you looking at them.. Though, when i talked to my gf about this she said she has noticed more Fa's since she 'knew' about them from me. She was talking to some people last week and an old guy was looking at her tummy..she realised that her button was undone.. and she said "whoops, my button is undone" and fastened it again.. The old guy looked sad and said "Hey..i was enjoying that"!! :D I cant wait till i'm old and i can act all inappropriate and sleazy and it will be allowed!! lmao!
I know exactly what you mean! :D
Funny story, by the way.

You know you're an FA when:

your most overused phrase is "No, you really are beautiful!"

you pull lonely BBWs into the crowd at a school dance/party and teach them how to dance :happy:

you're more than happy to go to prom when your friend (unwitting to your preferences) asks you if you would go with her BBW friend.

Fairia

Blimpgirl = superheroine
When you refer to the "Stacey's Mom" song as picturing the mother has a hot BBW. :p

mergirl

You find yourself saying to people 'No i dont JUST think Dawn French/Alison moyette/Beth Ditto are attractive because they are Funny/have a beautiful voice/are a cool person..like a lot of the time when saying which celebs you think are hot.

rollhandler

When you go to a waterpark for the slides, but stay for the big girls in bikinis

Note to FA's wear baggy swim trunks
Hanging out near the kiddie pool because theres a sexy fat lifeguard there.
(First one that I've ever seen actually)
Note to FA's The above noted advice doesn't work when the trunks are wet and plastered to ones legs. I know this from the experience and resulting laughter. Carrying a large towel in front of you at all times works well though.
Rollhandler

BothGunsBlazing

Back...ish
Hanging out near the kiddie pool because theres a sexy fat lifeguard there.
(First one that I've ever seen actually)
Note to FA's The above noted advice doesn't work when the trunks are wet and plastered to ones legs. I know this from the experience and resulting laughter. Carrying a large towel in front of you at all times works well though.
Rollhandler
It should also be noted that hanging out near the kiddie pool sporting an erection is never a good idea.

wrench13

Pirate music for sail
When ever you see the letters BMW, you read them as BBW. As in a sign that said
"BBW For Sale!"

undrcovrbrothr

Beach nut
You know you are an FA when...

You go to the club and are very calm and cool until you see a BBW, and then you instantly are thrust into mental chaos!

You see the cover of Sports Illustrated's swimsuit issue, and are immediately distracted by the King or Black Men magazines.

Lane Bryant, the Avenue, or Catherines becomes extremely appealing just to sit out on a bench at the mall at rather than anywhere else.

You can't bear to watch any fashion show footage whatsoever for fear of being physically ill.

Phat Girls is a voluntary part of your movie collection.

You look at the Hydroxycut commercials and say to yourself, "What in the **** is wrong with her in that picture?"

Some of the women on the beaches in former Soviet republics ATTRACT you!

You immediately become glued to your TV when The Parkers was on.

I was on a roll... :D I'm spent!! LOL

rollhandler

It should also be noted that hanging out near the kiddie pool sporting an erection is never a good idea.
Hence the towel. and i should have clarified that i found good reason to walk back and forth to the snackbar often rather than just standing around in front of the kiddie pool staring at the lifeguard.
Rollhandler

rollhandler

How many others were hiding the Lane Bryant, and other fat girl clothing catalogues under your mattress instead of the national geographic magazines as younger FAs?
Rollhandler

Tad

mostly harmless
- When you look at furniture and immediately assess how sturdy it is.

- When you routinely look at the load limits of equipment, just for future reference.

- When you were young and your buddies told you "If you want to know what a girl will look like when she is older, check out her mom" you responded by scanning the audience at school concerts for fat mom.

- When you bring in treats to the break room at work, you always manage to mention it to your chubbier co-workers.

Latest posts