• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Your BBW inspiration?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigvek

I was just wondering who everyone might saw is their BBW inspiration? Like, was there someone who made you love BBw's and BHM's? For for some of you, is there someone (maybe a model, BHM, or anyone?) who made you love being bigger? I know, for me, I had always been attracted to the bigger gals in school. When my parents first got a computer, I was looking for term and stuff on big women, and found a little site called Fatroll.com. I was hooked. I really think the models selesune and pookums (wendy, was it?) gave me a new appreciation for the bigger body. Since then, I have really found the real me, which is an FA, BHM, and fan of of the larger world. Gosh, if i ever met those two, i'd have to thank them for chaging my life! ~Joe

So, who are your Inspirations?

P.s.- It's been all the craze lately, so I'll join in! Whatever happened to Pookums and Selesune?

Latest posts

Back