BBW Confessions thread

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

ConnieLynn

has left the building.
That's all well and good but I don't think you'll feel much better about it calling it a 'twat' lol what a hooooorrid word haha

Unless, of course, twat isn't a horrid word in Oz lol
I often call mine a twat. We should have a "What do you call your girl bits?" thread.

Emma

I often call mine a twat. We should have a "What do you call your girl bits?" thread.
I often call PEOPLE twats haha. Here it is more used as an insult or a really rude but jokey name for a vagina. Oh yeah, or a word for hitting someone. Like you'd 'twat' someone.

penguin

Fnord
That's all well and good but I don't think you'll feel much better about it calling it a 'twat' lol what a hooooorrid word haha

Unless, of course, twat isn't a horrid word in Oz lol
It's not a horrid word here, no. We still call people twats (though here it rhymes with what, not hat), but it's one of the less vulgar names for it.

Carrie

IC I don't like man fingers around my pink bits, lady fingers don't bother me in the least, but when a man be it a sexual partner or my doctor I cringe. I think I need to discuss this with my head doctor next month, since I've only recently come to terms with it.
Is it the random poking? I really don't understand the random poking 'round down there phenomenon. A little finesse, gentlemen, please.

Mishty

aluminum petunia
Is it the random poking? I really don't understand the random poking 'round down there phenomenon. A little finesse, gentlemen, please.
EXACTLY! It's like, things are going smooth and his hand is somewhere nice, and all of sudden it's somewhere else entirely and no where near anything it could get a response out of. It turns me off instantly, I'm hoping this a strange non-FA type thing, because maybe I'm built different. I'm workin' on going with the flow. :rolleyes:

LovelyLiz

EXACTLY! It's like, things are going smooth and his hand is somewhere nice, and all of sudden it's somewhere else entirely and no where near anything it could get a response out of. It turns me off instantly, I'm hoping this a strange non-FA type thing, because maybe I'm built different. I'm workin' on going with the flow. :rolleyes:
In my experience I would say that it's not a non-FA thing...I think it has more to do with how in tune your partner is with you and your responses (with a dash of past experience thrown in, but that isn't essential). But if this is a good guy who seems to be attentive and responsive to you in that way, then I dunno...

Tau

IXAMXDECADENCE
In my (extremely limited) experience I have found that male people need telling - very specific telling. While women tend to be more in tune with sounds and body language dudes seem to miss it entirely, like subtlety is beyond them in the bedroom :p If he's poking somewhere he shouldn't I always stop and say: "No, not there. Here." LOL! some are better than others but even then you've got to be very vocal otherwise it can be not fun.

ConnieLynn

has left the building.
In my (extremely limited) experience I have found that male people need telling - very specific telling. While women tend to be more in tune with sounds and body language dudes seem to miss it entirely, like subtlety is beyond them in the bedroom :p If he's poking somewhere he shouldn't I always stop and say: "No, not there. Here." LOL! some are better than others but even then you've got to be very vocal otherwise it can be not fun.
And also tell on the positive side: "Oh yes, right there. That's the spot." :)

The spots are different on everyone, so how are they going to know if we don't tell them?

Weeze

Justin Bieber of Dims
And also tell on the positive side: "Oh yes, right there. That's the spot." :)

The spots are different on everyone, so how are they going to know if we don't tell them?
Ding, Ding, Ding. Exactly. If I'm making out/hooking up/whatever, I'm not afraid to say when something's not working. It's a waste of time, otherwise, and usually if you tell him/her (over here, no that hurts, do it like this, etc) they'll take it and run with it and it turns out pretty nice.

hrd

I was really looking forward to having a quiet weekend with a stack of books.

Lovelyone

Fat, and loveable!
IC that I am laughing about what is going on with these confession threads. One is about cunnilingus and the other is about women's nether regions...LOL

Aust99

IC I really want to date A LOT this year.... I'm going to accept any date I'm asked on and seek out a few too.. need to work on my pick up skills... lol

In the past I've always waited for others to ask (therefore no chance of rejection on my part, at least not initially.. lol) and I've been staying at home/ hanging out with friends a lot these last two years due to home ownership related money shortage.... lol

Time to get online and out there to see who is out there looking...

Tips/ advice welcome ladies. PM me!

spiritangel

AmandaClause
IC: Somewhere between the land of awake and asleep I felt the most amazing kiss on my lips shame I woke up alone but for moments it was magic

Reactions: Tau

Diana_Prince245

Wise as Athena
IC I really want to date A LOT this year.... I'm going to accept any date I'm asked on and seek out a few too.. need to work on my pick up skills... lol

In the past I've always waited for others to ask (therefore no chance of rejection on my part, at least not initially.. lol) and I've been staying at home/ hanging out with friends a lot these last two years due to home ownership related money shortage.... lol

If they don't call, find somebody else for the night, and no matter how cute or awesome he is, there's somebody else cuter and awesomer. Least that's how I navigate the dating world.

1love_emily

COLLEGE
I've gone vegetarian this year. So far, it's been 14 consecutive days of vegetarian-ness.

But I confess, I just stole a bite of my room mate's left over Sesame Chicken... and it was so good, and I really want more.

LovelyLiz

I did a similar thing a couple years back (especially in terms of saying yes to all invitations, unless they really seemed completely scary) - and went on 4 first dates in the space of about 8 days in the beginning of the year (guys I met online). Then I basically had to take a break for 2 months to get over that. :p
For me, going out on dates with a bunch of guys I ended up having almost nothing in common with was actually really disappointing and made me feel more hopeless about finding someone I could actually connect with. If I had to do that again, I would still want to give pretty much everyone a chance (I think that openness is really good), but I'd probably talk to them on the phone first before meeting them in person to see if we had any kind of connection at all. For me, actually taking the time to meet someone in person and have a legit date made it more disappointing when we didn't really click (which was most of the time). That's just my two cents.
Either way, go get 'em girl. :) The Aussie men don't know how lucky they are to have you to go out with! Hope you find one who's really good for you!

Aust99

If they don't call, find somebody else for the night, and no matter how cute or awesome he is, there's somebody else cuter and awesomer. Least that's how I navigate the dating world.
I did a similar thing a couple years back (especially in terms of saying yes to all invitations, unless they really seemed completely scary) - and went on 4 first dates in the space of about 8 days in the beginning of the year (guys I met online). Then I basically had to take a break for 2 months to get over that. :p
For me, going out on dates with a bunch of guys I ended up having almost nothing in common with was actually really disappointing and made me feel more hopeless about finding someone I could actually connect with. If I had to do that again, I would still want to give pretty much everyone a chance (I think that openness is really good), but I'd probably talk to them on the phone first before meeting them in person to see if we had any kind of connection at all. For me, actually taking the time to meet someone in person and have a legit date made it more disappointing when we didn't really click (which was most of the time). That's just my two cents.
Either way, go get 'em girl. :) The Aussie men don't know how lucky they are to have you to go out with! Hope you find one who's really good for you!

Thanks ladies...

Mcbeth, I remember when you did that, when I wrote that post last night I was thinking back to when you did it so thought why not???

Been on the dating site for two days now.... have had a quite a few people writing to me..... my profile is pretty bare but put three photos up... one face and two full body... no surprises here. lol.

Not my fav way to meet people though.... eek!!

Surlysomething

In Remembrance
In Remembrance
Next month I am so totally going for a beauty day.

Hair cut and coloured.

Spa - eyebrow waxing and pedicure.

:D