belly rubs?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

rabbitislove

24 Carrot Magic
Alright, so I'm a pervert and I'll share. Nothing revves my engine more than a fat guy who will let me rub his belly. And not just like a Buddha "Rub my belly for good luck" Oh no. I'm talking about a long, elaborate massage where I'm allowed to pay as much attention as possible. If I can do that, I'm ready to go, take me I'm yours.

I'm wondering, (and hoping of course..haha) that there are guys out there whose bellies are erogenous zones. Or are there other women who get as much as I do sexually out of giving belly rubs. (I'm just giving I guess...)

I keep having dreams where I give attractive BHMs belly rubs, and they moan and deep tounge kiss me. God I'm so alone. :doh:

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Alright, so I'm a pervert and I'll share. Nothing revves my engine more than a fat guy who will let me rub his belly. And not just like a Buddha "Rub my belly for good luck" Oh no. I'm talking about a long, elaborate massage where I'm allowed to pay as much attention as possible. If I can do that, I'm ready to go, take me I'm yours.
I've never had such a massage, but it sounds absolutely divine! Having your partner get such pleasure out of a guys fattest part must be just so affirming of FAness, or something like that.

Having said that, at least for me, the belly is not physically an erogenous zone. Mentally maybe, but it would probably take some talk or sound affects or something to keep me focussed enough in that regard for it to really have an effect. Physically it is somewhat sensitive and probably pleasurable to have treated that way, but it would probably compare more to having someone kiss their way up your arm or give a great back massage peppered with kisses--really nice, romantic, and a mood builder, but not connecting the right circuits for an erotic rush per se.

That is just me, I don't know how it would be for other guys.

Regards;

-Ed

Roy C.

Belly rubs are the greatest!!! Yes they are a great turn on for me! And yes, not just buddha rubs, get playful, lift it, play with it, hold it.... I could keep going but would get in trouble....

BLUEeyedBanshee

Ministry of Truth
I'm with ya rabbit. Though my guy doesn't always understand...;)

He does accept that it gets me ready to go though, :D

redhotmarkers

For me it depends on who I'm with... if you're with some who is a FA then hell yes - rub the belly. Actually I'd prefer an all over body massage with a concentration on the areas that are the softest and fullest.

LoveBHMS

default title
Oh. Not at all.

I have an amazing and sexy BHM who loves this sort of thing. And I love doing it. Not just the belly, but the back fat rolls, the love handles, and everything in between. I get totally crazy when a confident fat guy lets me go crazy on all of his body parts.

And I should add that it is not just "rubbing" but also the amazing intricacies of appreciating a fat guy: tracing his stretch marks with your tongue, squeezing his love handles when he is on top of you, seeing his fat jiggle, lifting and dropping his enormous gut...and of course, snuggling next to him in bed or on a couch and giving him a relaxing and arousing belly rub. So hot.

Melian

Ultimate Chimera
LoveBHMS, I completely agree.

I want it all. :D

The new bf loves being touched, in general, so everything is fair game for me...this is the most satisfying my sex life has ever been.

LoveBHMS

default title
Nothing is better than a guy who lets you really really appreciate his body.

Getting free reign over a BHM's amazing sexy physique is so fabulous.

BigWiscGuy

Belly rubs are the best! I love getting belly rubs and my girlfriend LOVES giving them and rubbing and playing with rest of my chub. She especially loves feeding me a nice big fattening meal and rubbing it afterwards. I love it too! Even during dinner she comes over to my side of the table and unbuttons my pants so they aren't too tight and starts rubbing my belly. I get belly rubs everywhere, from in the car to the movies even the store and I LOVE it! My girlfriend also wants to fatten me up so she will have more chub to play with, for me it is a dream come true because I always wanted to be really big. I love having an FFA. We are always turning each other on all day long. :D So Rabbit you are not alone, there are others who love belly rubs as much as you.

growingman

I just love belly rubs. The more attention payed to my belly the more I like it. I love massage of any kind actually, but recieving belly rubs definately get me going too. I wish there were more women out there who felt the same.

bellyboy

Hell yes.

Love the belly rub. Though I've been with more girls who aren't open ffa's and when ever they get around the belly I can tell they are holding back from just grabbing it. So dissappointing cause I don't want to instigate it. But I'm totally cool with women doing whatever they want. I'm not shy sexually.

Kiki

Eyeliner! STAT!
I can't get enough of rubbing a nice round belly. It's a very important part of the whole intimacy thing, from snuggling on the couch to getting hot and heavy.

indy500tchr

I love love love rubbing and squeezing tim's belly. he doesn't understand why I like it so much. However, it has turned him on a few times. He also rubs my belly too. Belly rubs are THE BESTEST EVER!!!

Aurora

Kushy Curves
Another agreement here. Love massaging and moving my hands all over that fat body. Mrrr.

Sanders

I'm wondering, (and hoping of course..haha) that there are guys out there whose bellies are erogenous zones. Or are there other women who get as much as I do sexually out of giving belly rubs. (I'm just giving I guess...)

I keep having dreams where I give attractive BHMs belly rubs, and they moan and deep tounge kiss me. God I'm so alone. :doh:
Michigan? I'm right over the Ohio/Michigan border Toledo and wearing 46/32 jeans: why am I alone playing video games on Friday night?!

sparkee1958

I especially enjoy a belly massage when it is done with oils, so I can feel how my belly oozes between the fingers of my significant other. Once my belly gets nicely oiled up, its even a better feeling to have it ooze between some soft, creamy, luscious thighs :smitten: